Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Sacredly Armor

Quote Originally Posted by cog_27543 View Post
    I think spining wheel is for g , signing in and summoning is free , i signed in and got 2 fragment , tho i dont fully undestand this feature yet
    Lala if you read forum says those summon stones we are getting right now are going to change into another type of stone not allowing me to have enough time once again 6 days times two stones only adds up too 12 stones and you need 30 to summon

Quote Originally Posted by Jason.P.Gardiner View Post
    Lala if you read forum says those summon stones we are getting right now are going to change into another type of stone not allowing me to have enough time once again 6 days times two stones only adds up too 12 stones and you need 30 to summon
    you will never understand what inside this COG brains lol,, it suppose to be " Taurus Shard " to summon Taurus..

1. Log in game and check in at Zodiac will get Sacredly Armor shard *2, collect 30 shards to summon armor.

2. Each month has different Sacredly Armor shard.

Sacredly Armos shard should be shard to upgrade armor ?? and what the hell it should Summon Taurus instead of summon armor -_-

maybe they have Zombie Brain, MoneyGrab Zombie LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jason.P.Gardiner View Post
    Yes u are right, i think they are like zodiac , so we need to hoord them till next year ...., i will ask monday admin to give more details

Lala s3

So you think in playing a game, as long as you have the coin you deserve an edge. That way you don't have to put the time and effort into character developement. I don't mind when star leveling or skill leveling spending gold cause there the dev's determine the outcome. They tag you and infleunce you chances of success. You are correct almost every game out there does it, but those games also give you a means in which to earn gold as well. And not just by banking it....

Guys, I've bothered myself to calculate roughly how much gold one must spend to upgrade one of the sacredy armours to red (as I know for sure how many hearts it needs up to red). Will spare you the boring maths and will just tell you that upgrade to red sacredy armour is a minimum spent gold 96.6k and this is if you are lucky and get all the needed hearts and when you have the red sacredy you have 0 left. Analising the info the devs gave us about the sacredy armour I can pretty much bet on it that they will be 12 different armours as there are 12 constelations in the zodiac. So to have full set upgraded to red one will need to go 12x96.6k gold spent. And the benefits oooh the benefits of the armour...they are that "great" that i don't know if I should even mention them....taurus starting bonus: att: 100; def: 200; agi: 100; vit: 100......and every next lvl they are increasing with 50 for attack, agility and vitality and 100 for def....i.e. purple armour has got 250 attack, 500 def, 250 agi and 250 vit bonuses....enjoy the best armour in the world hehehehehe....and if you have the crazy idea to upgrade it to pink then you need to have spent at least 200k gold for each armour of the set...i've menaged to make a calculation that for a full set of 12 armours we gonna need to spend a bit over 2.5 mil gold...2.5 mil gold is equaling about $250k real money...this is the most greedy feature I ever encountered in all the games I have played...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by galindimov View Post
    Guys, I've bothered myself to calculate roughly how much gold one must spend to upgrade one of the sacredy armours to red (as I know for sure how many hearts it needs up to red). Will spare you the boring maths and will just tell you that upgrade to red sacredy armour is a minimum spent gold 96.6k and this is if you are lucky and get all the needed hearts and when you have the red sacredy you have 0 left. Analising the info the devs gave us about the sacredy armour I can pretty much bet on it that they will be 12 different armours as there are 12 constelations in the zodiac. So to have full set upgraded to red one will need to go 12x96.6k gold spent. And the benefits oooh the benefits of the armour...they are that "great" that i don't know if I should even mention them....taurus starting bonus: att: 100; def: 200; agi: 100; vit: 100......and every next lvl they are increasing with 50 for attack, agility and vitality and 100 for def....i.e. purple armour has got 250 attack, 500 def, 250 agi and 250 vit bonuses....enjoy the best armour in the world hehehehehe....and if you have the crazy idea to upgrade it to pink then you need to have spent at least 200k gold for each armour of the set...i've menaged to make a calculation that for a full set of 12 armours we gonna need to spend a bit over 2.5 mil gold...2.5 mil gold is equaling about $250k real money...this is the most greedy feature I ever encountered in all the games I have played...ever.
    Wow, their greed really knows no edge *SMH*

Quote Originally Posted by galindimov View Post
    Are they going to build an Empire for their staff ? lol

The winner in the bet...there will indeed be 12 armours...let's see if we are starting from lvl 0 on that armour as well....I so hate to be right about some things.....

i think this armor is cancelling the bonus of our christmas avatar, it seems to me as if this is a normal avatar, which you need to spend to upgrade it, i dint notice stats, but after summoning it when i equipped the armor, my troop loss are more, for example , if crit from the mobs of frangstien use to kill may be 3 of my caterans, with 1000 vit less than what i am having now, it is killing 9 of my troops. wow what a feature.

also, the ****** thing is , when you transmute items, say life 1 x2 it makes strenghth , and there is no way to equip those ****** items