Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Sacredly Armor

[Feature] Sacredly Armor

1. Log in game and check in at Zodiac will get Sacredly Armor shard *2, collect 30 shards to summon armor.

2. Each month has different Sacredly Armor shard.

3. Player can use 30 shards to upgrade Armor after summon succeed, an armor with higher level has bonus when against an armor with lower level

4. Spend 100 gold each day to spin the wheel for once, shards and upgrade items are available in wheel.
    Gold will be reset to 0 after 00:00:00 each day.

5. Use item to upgrade the armor. Higher level the armor is, higher bonus your heroes will get.

6. Use upgrade item with low level to merge an advance upgrade item.

7. Summoned armor can be selected to join formation, after join the formation, heroes’ attributes will be improved.

8. There is special visual effect for armors in formation, after next maintenance, player will be able to check others’ armor. (Coming soon).

features should be free.....................

I think spining wheel is for g , signing in and summoning is free , i signed in and got 2 fragment , tho i dont fully undestand this feature yet

Lala s3

I got no fragments at login.. which server are you logging in to ?

Quote Originally Posted by darkrune View Post
    I got no fragments at login.. which server are you logging in to ?
    go to feature and click login inside

You mean the 'Sacredely Armor' icon and then the 'sign' screen and 'sign' button ?

Quote Originally Posted by darkrune View Post
    You mean the 'Sacredely Armor' icon and then the 'sign' screen and 'sign' button ?
    yes, does it okay for you ?

Just another thing that players with Deep pockets can take advantage of. To collect shards you got to spin. To collect exchange items, you got to spin. Probably real nice feature, but you got to spin to find out.........Events like Icebreaker are good because you can spend what you can afford. This event is like windowshopping at Sax Fifth Ave. They look pretty in the window, but you know you don't have the coin to step through the door.......

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel.Kenyonll View Post
    Just another thing that players with Deep pockets can take advantage of. To collect shards you got to spin. To collect exchange items, you got to spin. Probably real nice feature, but you got to spin to find out.........Events like Icebreaker are good because you can spend what you can afford. This event is like windowshopping at Sax Fifth Ave. They look pretty in the window, but you know you don't have the coin to step through the door.......
    I dont get how someone can complain that someone who chooses to spends gaining advantages.. why shouldnt someone who spends get some advantages.. I dont know a single game out there that people who spend dont gain advantages..
    Last edited by Jammer.Evony; 05-27-2016 at 06:43.

this kind of defeats runes......................However, trying to use coppered mine http://prntscr.com/b94irz I would like the one replaced. Thanks

Extremechaos.s41
    Last edited by Kenneth.Kolke; 05-27-2016 at 07:47.