Thread: Graphics

Graphics

How do I change my screen resolution?

go to start menu > control panel > appearance and personalization > change screen resolution

P.S. for windows 7

jak zmienic jezyk

check out commence food selection > control cell > appearance along with personalization > modify monitor resolution

R. Utes. for windows 7.
    Are you worried about itil v3 foundation dumps exam phr certification practice test preparation? We offer up-to-dated Testking practice questions and www.brandeis.edu dumps with Sterling College exam pass guarantee of mcts training.

Quote Originally Posted by wintercove42 View Post
    go to start menu > control panel > appearance and personalization > change screen resolution

P.S. for windows 7
    you can also right click on the desktop and update screen resolution directly. Older version of windows i think you right click on desktop...then click on properties and find it on one of the tabs in the properties menu. Newer versions of windows screen resolution is one of the links listed when you right click desktop.

MONA TILES COMPOUND, NR. CHHANI CIRCLE, CHHANI ROAD, VADODARA - 390002. GUJARAT, INDIA.
    To change your screen resolution

1.Open Screen Resolution by clicking the Start button The Start button
    , clicking Control Panel, and then, under Appearance and Personalization, clicking Adjust screen resolution.

2.Click the drop-down list next to Resolution, move the slider to the resolution you want, and then click Apply.

3. Click Keep to use the new resolution, or click Revert to go back to the previous resolution.