Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Call of Gods Guide Index

Quote Originally Posted by BakedAssassin View Post
    Any new players that come to this page will probably find a different game considering A) How much info there is and how intimidating it is to look through 50 diff links B) How crazy disorganized it is... why not find a game with better devs? lol
    There is a better guide index, even at the proper place. They shoud remove this one though.

i really dont know where to put this so i apologize in advance.
    you really need to look into clash i was just in it and killed every person on the other team yet i came in 6th are you kidding me or what no way no how i dont come in first plz look into it ty

Quote Originally Posted by Thor.Simoneau View Post
    i really dont know where to put this so i apologize in advance.
    you really need to look into clash i was just in it and killed every person on the other team yet i came in 6th are you kidding me or what no way no how i dont come in first plz look into it ty
    open a new thread in the general discussion section with questions like this, or in the questions section. Also, this same question has been asked a lot by others before, so you could have posted in their thread.

Clash is a game of luck, unless you are the strongest player online. If you are not in the strongest players team, there is not a lot of chance of winning clash. But if you killed EVERY player in the other team, not 1 left standing, that would make you the strongest player, so this is a bit weird. Did you kill everyone on the other side before the time was up? If clash timed out before you killed them all, you may still have lost if the other team had more power left standing then your team, that would explain you being 6th.

Most here agree that the clash system is not working properly. There are bugs in it too, so this could be one of those.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"