Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Updated Guide] Hero System

Quote Originally Posted by alisaheath01 View Post
    Ok for instance one of my hero's, Vaughn - specialty is agility and currently level 33 potential 25, i just taught it Shadow Master 1 and when he finally got to level 30 i was able to teach him the Shadow Master 2, but when i went to actually teach it. the system told me that my hero didn't learn it. and my book was gone from my inventory. why wouldn't just this one hero not update his skills
    thanks for any help
    Hello Alisaheath01,

Skill books of II - V have a chance of failing when used. Skill book I will always work. The % Chance of success goes as follow:
    Skill II = 75% chance of working.
    Skill III = 50% chance of working.
    Skill IV = 30% chance of working.
    Skill V = 20% chance of working.

While it's rare for a Skill II Tome to fail it happens at times, sorry that it happened to you.

how come theres only two skill book for balanced heroes? or i can put attack, defense and agility skill book on my balanced heroes?

Quote Originally Posted by Benjie.Aquino View Post
    how come theres only two skill book for balanced heroes? or i can put attack, defense and agility skill book on my balanced heroes?
    There will possibly be more for balanced heroes in the future. Cross spec skill books heroes can learn up to rank two. For Balanced heroes I would recommend using tomes that effect your Hero's Units rather than the hero itself.

so wait until there some more skill book coming out or it is ok to use other skill?

Quote Originally Posted by Benjie.Aquino View Post
    so wait until there some more skill book coming out or it is ok to use other skill?
    It's fine to use other skills for now. You can always unlearn a skill for 10g.

how many units are added to your heros base max units when you level up?

the reason that balanced heros have only 2 in specialty skills is because of the fact that athleticism V adds 200 units which with the way the math works in the game units act like a multiplier to stats so while balanced heros can only reach level 2 in any other skill the 200 units they get on top actually makes each of those skills way more effective then they seem at first glance.

thnx for the info..
    how about sacrificing heroes?
    can u give examples like that to us?

Quote Originally Posted by Prince.Sanchez View Post
    thnx for the info..
    how about sacrificing heroes?
    can u give examples like that to us?
    When you sacrifice a hero to a new one it just becomes the level of the sacrificed.

IE:

You have a level 60 hero but just got a new one that's at level 1 that is better. And you decide to sacrifice it. You de-equip both of their gear and units then put the level 60 on the left and the level 1 on the right. Pay the gold and then you lose the level 60 hero and the new hero becomes level 60.

Let's say you have a level 80 and a level 40. Sacrificing the level 80 to the 40 would cost the same as a level 80 to a level 1 and would make the 40 into an 80 in the same fashion as the above.

Senior Member Jeremminator.Wick's Avatar
    u should make so u scarfice any type of hero
    ex: lv up a orange by scarficing a purple