Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Updated Guide] Hero System

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Savage View Post
    What is the difference between tomes that give attack to your hero and tomes that give attack to that heros troops? and how does it affect gameplay?
    There is a percent of attack that heroes have that it gives to it's units. IE: It takes your hero to have ~900agility to make tramps faster than NPC Mages. Tramps base agility is 70. NPC Mages base agility is ~126 roughly, I'm not in game right now to check the exact number. NPC Mages do not have tech bonuses, while your tramps do. Believe it's around the 70+16-18 that you need the 900 agility to boost the tramps up high enough.

So 88 Tramp Agility + 900 Hero agility is faster than 126 NPC Mage agility. So 900 hero agility gives about 38-ish unit agility.

Warmonger V gives 350 Strength to a hero while Valor V gives the hero's units 23% more.

Let's say that 5% of the hero's stats go to the unit. So 5% of the 350 from the attack tome would be 18 Attack to each unit under his command.

Now the % that a unit would gain would vary based on what type of unit it is. Different units have different attack values.

Tramps for example have 460 base attack. 23% of 460 base attack is 106 attack added per unit.

18 per unit or 106 per unit for tramps. So let's say you're using a 1k unit army.

Warmonger V just added 18,000 attack total to that unit.
    Valor V just added 106,000 attack total to that unit.

At the higher levels the % ones carry more weight in them then the pure stat ones. Lower levels the pure stat ones can equal a little bit more, but the % ones catch up. The Valor ones will not be adding %'s together it'd be a multiplicative addition of the bonus from them vs your technology bonus.

Hope this helps.

Extra Edit Note: One thing you have to remember when judging which skills to outfit onto a hero is what stats you're stacking on that hero and what units they will be commanding. Different units will receive different bonuses from the % based skills due to different stats. But mainly the only specialty you have to worry about cross skills is for Balance. The other 3(Defense, Attack, and Agility) have 6 skills and there are 6 slots total for orange heroes. While Balance have up to 6 slots but only two skills. So can have up to 4 cross skills.
    Last edited by Daehawk; 11-27-2011 at 22:59.

awesome work D:
    but i have a question. when you have 1 hero or 12 heroes, how does the EXP split up? example. when you have 1 hero, and you gain 1200 EXP, your only hero will get all the 1200 EXP, and when you have 12 heroes and get 1200 EXP, every hero will get only 200 exp, or every hero will get 1200 EXP? does the EXP split up to all heroes? pls can someone answer me, its good to know D: cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Salahuddin123 View Post
    awesome work D:
    but i have a question. when you have 1 hero or 12 heroes, how does the EXP split up? example. when you have 1 hero, and you gain 1200 EXP, your only hero will get all the 1200 EXP, and when you have 12 heroes and get 1200 EXP, every hero will get only 200 exp, or every hero will get 1200 EXP? does the EXP split up to all heroes? pls can someone answer me, its good to know D: cheers
    Hey Salahuddin thanks for the question.

You can have 6 heroes in an offensive or defensive deployment. The experience is split between the units there. The experience splits are not perfect splits like you asked. So if it's 1200xp and you have 6 heroes each won't get 200xp. The splits will be based on how many units each of them command. So like let's say you have these 6 heroes:
    Hero A with 500 units, Hero B with 300, Hero C with 700, Hero D with 500, Hero E with 450, Hero F with 600.

The way that you would see experience splits is like this:
    Hero C would get the most XP
    Hero F second highest
    Hero D and A would get the same amount of xp
    Hero E next to lowest
    Hero B would get the lowest xp.

That would be the breakdown for Colosseum and fights around your and your heroes level. If you do a dungeon of a lower level then all your other ones your lower level hero while having less units can gain more xp then the higher level ones at times. But generally you'll see the above breakdown.

This is why it helps to refresh your units after each fight, since your tank will be taking the majority of the damage losing units and getting less and less xp each time till you increase his units back to max.

hi, we all now that we can buy orange hero card, but where can i find a card that will give me a red hero?

you can get a red hero card from the 50g wheel of fortune.
    http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk301/Ryutoshi/zandersig.png

need to do something about the skills on heroes from cards
    The sleeper has awakened!...

Try looking into that place where you dare not look, you'll find me there staring back at you.

I still do not understand ... Where can I find skill tome !

Quote Originally Posted by Andriulis View Post
    I still do not understand ... Where can I find skill tome !
    Skill tomes can be found in Bronze Chests, Silver Chests, Gold Chests, Event Item Chests, Dungeon Bosses, and the Gold/Silver Shops.
    Last edited by Daehawk; 01-07-2012 at 07:39.

I updated some info in the post to reflect current game situation.

Additional Help With Skill Learning

Ok for instance one of my hero's, Vaughn - specialty is agility and currently level 33 potential 25, i just taught it Shadow Master 1 and when he finally got to level 30 i was able to teach him the Shadow Master 2, but when i went to actually teach it. the system told me that my hero didn't learn it. and my book was gone from my inventory. why wouldn't just this one hero not update his skills
    thanks for any help