Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New Players FAQ

i love this game

join hallofhall

Quote Originally Posted by wings501 View Post
    join hallofhall
    hallofhall

Okay - set up login/password - have received nothing in e-mail. How do I start playing, please?

Nice guide, Nico, thanks for the help.

Beltes, if you want to start playing I suggest you try signing up and logging at aeria games with this link: http://callofgods.aeriagames.com/ When you're asked to sign up the first time, it is asking you to sign up for aeria games.

Goryo
    I TOTALLY agree.Why dos it do that & how do you get into the GAME?

hi im just new here and sorry for this kind of question.. but how could i enter the game? id been looking over the site for link. Thanks a lot. Sorry for this noob question. Please correct me if this site is just a forum and not offering a game service

I am new here and whenever I go into the Wild i try to plunder a lv22 (undead) and I am a lv24 (Human) and a box always appears with nothing in it. Why is that i have read the help guide and did everything i was supposed to and i still can't attack him.

Quote Originally Posted by japz View Post
    hi im just new here and sorry for this kind of question.. but how could i enter the game? id been looking over the site for link. Thanks a lot. Sorry for this noob question. Please correct me if this site is just a forum and not offering a game service
    you could register an account through this website: http://www.callofgods.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas View Post
    I am new here and whenever I go into the Wild i try to plunder a lv22 (undead) and I am a lv24 (Human) and a box always appears with nothing in it. Why is that i have read the help guide and did everything i was supposed to and i still can't attack him.
    Hello, could you please tell us if it has the time limit, after you plundered, you need to have 10 minutes waiting for plunder again. Also you can provide us with the screenshot of the message it showed.