Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Chest Arena

[Feature] Chest Arena

Required level: Lvl.90

Details:
    Click icon to enter Chest Arena.

a. Battle in Chest Arena is based on player’s formation on local server; player will match a relevant opponent by the trophy they own

b. Win at Chest Arena will get 24-30 trophies while lose will deduct 20-24 trophies

c. Win at Chest Arena will receive Arena Chests, open chest can get T5 soldier card and Arena Gem (can be used to enhance soldier, the feature will release at next maintenance)

d. There are 4 ranks in Chest Arena
    Rank.1: 0-800 trophies
    Rank.2: 801-1600 trophies
    Rank.3: 1601-2400 trophies
    Rank.4: 2401-3000 trophies
    The chest received will base on the rank, e.g. win with 1700 trophies will receive Rank.2 chest.
    Higher rank, more T5 soldier card will receive

e. Free Chest & Crown Chest

Free Chest: can be open every 4 hours and own 2 in maximum

Crown Chest: reset at 00:00 each day, win 5 times in Chest Arena to open

f. Chests in different quality requires CD time to open
    Bronze Chest: 3 hours
    Silver Chest: 8 hours
    Gold Chest: 12 hours

Each card has 100 units.

g. Rank
    Settle at 23:00:00-23:59:59 every Sunday. Feature will be unavailable at that time
    Top 10 prizes will be sent at 00:30:00 each Monday

First Chest Arena Heroes
    Event time: after maintenance –27th March 23:00:00
    Detail:
    Optimized top 10’s rank prize
    The first week of Arena top 10 players will get equipments and other in-game items.
    We will modify the top 10 prize after first week ends.

Note:
    The rank will be refreshed once an hour.

Lost troop if i lose ? Nico

Quote Originally Posted by QueenFish View Post
    no it is using your Arena formation... but facing aeria players lol 155 vs 166 cool

Quote Originally Posted by QueenFish View Post
    No lost troop

could COG make this feature match you up against someone that is actually your strength? or is is just going to be ridiculous like every other thing that gets brought out for cross-server?
    I just fought someone that had 21k troops on every hero and wiped me out in two moves, I mean REALLY? So this is not going to be a good or fair competition for anyone on the higher server numbers, just for the first dozen servers to trounce anyone else that tries to play...
    Great job COG! Once again the bar for incompetence is set.

Ok, I got 700 troops. Seems as if I can't get any further troops without spending at least 30 gold. Those 700 units are divided in 4 different kinds of units. And I don't even know what kind they are (e.g. is Fire Dragon a flyer? or what else?).

Anyway, like this, there is no way to get a remarkeable amount of units within the next HALF YEAR!!! And even if you succeed to get enough: once you lose some units, it will take weeks to recover. This simply SU.CKS!!!

Really, I think I will just copper the unit cards I got and won't give a sh1t about this crap anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.Holloway View Post
    could COG make this feature match you up against someone that is actually your strength? or is is just going to be ridiculous like every other thing that gets brought out for cross-server?
    I just fought someone that had 21k troops on every hero and wiped me out in two moves, I mean REALLY? So this is not going to be a good or fair competition for anyone on the higher server numbers, just for the first dozen servers to trounce anyone else that tries to play...
    Great job COG! Once again the bar for incompetence is set.

It is depend on your trophies. If your strength high enough, you will get more trophies. More trophies mean you will meet the stronger players, and you have less trophies, you will met the players they are not very stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by nico View Post
    It is depend on your trophies. If your strength high enough, you will get more trophies.
    It's NOT. In 8 fights, I encountered the same high-strength lvl 166 player 3 or 4 times, no matter how much trophies I had. For example, I encountered him in my very first fight when I had no trophies at all. Your logarithmes just su.ck (if you have any at all).

Edit:
    Bwahahahaha! In the next 6 fights I enountered said player 4 times!!! As if there were no other opponents... Not sure if it's even a real player or just a dummy. Anyway, just another useless and rigged feature...
    Last edited by Diderot; 03-24-2016 at 19:49.

"rank" per server or overall?
    Last edited by Kenneth.Kolke; 03-24-2016 at 19:59.

so you obviously don't understand what I am trying to say here. There is no fair matching between players. I am a level 91 with 92k arena strength. The matching system keeps setting me against players that are level 150 and have an arena strength of 4m. How is this a fair matching system? And don't try to give me some bull$hit response about I need to get stronger to win, fix the mistake and have the matching system be fair