[Feature] Timekeeping dungeon
Who is the most powerful player that can complete this level fastest? Come on and challenge the timekeeping dungeon. Create the legend of lightning speed and the record of a real warrior.
[Instructions] How to challenge the timekeeping dungeon?
Enter the Dungeon interface and select the “Time-keeping” mode.
Requirement and restrictions:
Players are limited to challenging time-keeping mode in “Nightmare” difficulty dungeon whose level is lower than their own character level for at most 10 and “Hell” difficulty dungeon whose level is lower than their own character level for at most 15.
1. Time-keeping” mode is only available in Nightmare and Hell difficulty dungeon.
2. You can challenge the timekeeping mode in dungeons of each difficulty freely once every day. If you would like to challenge it more, you have to use the item “Dust of dream”.
3. You can choose to complete the dungeon in fastest way or clear every grid cell in it.
4. There will be a record every time you challenge the timekeeping dungeon. The rank for the timekeeping dungeon is based on each player's personal records and it will be refreshed every week.
5. The timekeeping will start once you start to explore a dungeon. After you complete the dungeon or clear every grid cell in it, there will be a record.
Rewards will be set up to timekeeping dungeon. For players whose level are 50 or above, if they can clear the timekeeping mode within 10 minutes, they will be presented with “Troop Supply Card II”*1 as rewards. For players whose level are lower than 50, if they do so, they will be presented with “Troop Supply Card I”*1.
do we get anything for being fastest or its just for our personal record? and how to get dust of dream?
What will be the prize for this?
yeah right...with so many disconnections...nice event!
haha heell yeah , what is the reward for doing this? or is only a personal record :P?
what if u got a slow pc slow connection LOL
What is the point? What is the reward? And does the once a day fight in Timekeeping mode count as one of the 3 free dungeon keys each day or does this mean we can do 3 for free and one more if it is in Timekeeping mode?
there is no point to this unless leo just left out half of it
Originally Posted by Rooty
racing is just a waste of time to make people buy gold to try and race in dungeons with so utterly useless i see with no prize
COG lags so much especially in dungeon, I usually have to reload couple times.... I don't get the purpose for this
This game just keeps getting worse and worse...