Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [Feature] Pet new feature

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNL View Post
    Pet rebuilding is fixed, you get ALL the extra exp above lvl 40 returned to regrow ur pet.
    The overflow exp from the pet works fine from now on, tested it March 31st on one of my Hellhounds;

For example, rebuild for 1st time a lvl 50 pet comes back as lvl 38-39.....depending on the exp build in the lvl 50 pet u gonna rebuild
    See here > http://prntscr.com/aplqn0 and feel free to ask for more SS if needed to convince you.
    Even rebuilding my Timo for the second time was worth it > http://prntscr.com/aplshs (overflow from lvl 50 will be used to regrow pet)
    As soon as its possible, i will rebuild him for the 3rd time

Joshua
    I dont see any huge differentiation from your pet tho. even with your timo +2.. what can I say is reincarnated only does give your pet more max aptitude , it doesn't raise some of your current aptitude, and most pet give random aptitude numbers.. it just still not time to rein my pet then , maybe need a year to wait for something seem good..
    I though TIMO is good pet, but from your view I think my LuWu are better even without rein yet.. but most of pet, will only have more agility aptitude and always have lower attack aptitude than agility

Quote Originally Posted by Nick.Morse.Heppy View Post
    I dont see any huge differentiation from your pet tho. even with your timo +2.. what can I say is reincarnated only does give your pet more max aptitude , it doesn't raise some of your current aptitude, and most pet give random aptitude numbers.. it just still not time to rein my pet then , maybe need a year to wait for something seem good..
    I though TIMO is good pet, but from your view I think my LuWu are better even without rein yet.. but most of pet, will only have more agility aptitude and always have lower attack aptitude than agility
    Is not what you said, attribute growth will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Is not what you said, attribute growth will be better.
    I know what I said is not accurate 100% but for every reincarnate (+) you should raise some of pet current aptitude ,
    example :
    130/160 (attack aptitude)
    after reincarnate (+1)
    (150)/200 or (155)/200..
    we're not hard coin to depend on aptitude pills !
    bet for everything need to spend 1million gold if you keep it up like this, nothing good gonna happen..
    as every Player account are not on their fully control, we just play (account lend by site)..
    why everything should be expensive and so need to use $$$$ ???
    I didn't play this game for small time, I played since 2010 .. your team been too greedy these years and made all of my friend quit..
    do you want all too quit and close game? ..
    it should say more player spend in game even a little but continuously ,
    rather than big coin, but once awhile ??
    how you do a business ! LOL

I know what I said is not accurate 100% but for every reincarnate (+) you should raise some of pet current aptitude ,
    example :
    130/160 (attack aptitude)
    after reincarnate (+1)
    (150)/200 or (155)/200..
    we're not hard coin to depend on aptitude pills !
    bet for everything need to spend 1million gold if you keep it up like this, nothing good gonna happen..
    as every Player account are not on their fully control, we just play (account lend by site)..
    why everything should be expensive and so need to use $$$$ ???
    I didn't play this game for small time, I played since 2010 .. your team been too greedy these years and made all of my friend quit..
    do you want all too quit and close game? ..
    it should say more player spend in game even a little but continuously ,
    rather than big coin, but once awhile ??
    how you do a business ! LOL
    I see. Thank you for your good advice.

LEO, I dont see any Pet Promotion Pill from shop or anywhere does it drop ?? ,

and what about make upgrade on Pet gear,
    using same pet gear to increase their status,
    example : Executioner's teeth (chain)
    upgrade or (transmute) using same pet gear
    Executioner's teeth + Executioner's teeth =(maybe new name and preview) Executioner's Embrace with add-on status enhance by +30% current gear status and put (transmute)
    Executioner's Embrace + Executioner's teeth x2 (upgrade status gear) = (Executioner's Embrace+1)(maybe pink color gear) add-on +40% current gear status

Executioner's teeth (status) Executioner's Embrace (+30%) Executioner's Embrace +1 (+40%)
    defense : 2500 defense : 3250 (+750) defense : 4550 (+1300)
    vitality : 2300 vitality : 2990 (+690) Vitality : 4186 (+1196)

the 1st is transmute the same gear to make new pet gear, the second one is upgrade the gear.
    level pet to use gear are Level50

LEO, I dont see any Pet Promotion Pill from shop or anywhere does it drop ??
    For me the aptitude pills drops in MI 160 >> http://prntscr.com/b8g46m
    Promotion pills to get from Plant Tree event (9G option & Pet items)

For me the aptitude pills drops in MI 160 >> http://prntscr.com/b8g46m
    Promotion pills to get from Plant Tree event (9G option & Pet items)
    thanks Josh =))

For me the aptitude pills drops in MI 160
    In 150 too ...
    Keymaster
    callofgods.com, s19

I got several in 110 on s53, and Im almost sure that an aptitude pill was my very first drop from MI (lvl 60) on that server.
    So I think its safe to say they can drop everywhere, but they hardly ever will.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"