Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Pet new feature

b. Pet skill only valid in pet arena

This means no point learning skill books, RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Henn.Reiska View Post
    b. Pet skill only valid in pet arena

This means no point learning skill books, RIP.
    i read too so...if skill books don't have advantages in the game...no more interesting to have them

Pet that was level 50 after rebuild went to level 7, so 10 levels above level 40 is exp for level 7, nice math morons, and only thing that was changed is more stats that I can add (so nothing). So I just destroyed pet for nothing and wasted gold, very ******** feature once again. BRAVO COG! Keep up good work on destroying game.
    http://prntscr.com/ae81va ---> timo +1
    http://prntscr.com/ae839p ---> normal timo

Quote Originally Posted by mi3ja View Post
    Pet that was level 50 after rebuild went to level 7, so 10 levels above level 40 is exp for level 7, nice math morons, and only thing that was changed is more stats that I can add (so nothing). So I just destroyed pet for nothing and wasted gold, very ******** feature once again. BRAVO COG! Keep up good work on destroying game.
    The screenshot before reincarnation is of a lvl 40 timo with some xp toward lvl 41. When you reincarnate, you will loose the xp for 40 levels, so it says in the feature description. Actually, you lost a bit less, your pet should have turned out lvl 7... (it takes 17,420 xp for a pet to grow from 1 to 8 and you only had 17300 extra xp, also your lvl 8 pet has some xp toward lvl 9 already) So yes, the math is off a bit, but in your favor.
    A shame you took the equipment off when you reincarnated (you dont have to, I wrote that 24 hours ago already on the previous page of this thread), now its hard to compare the attributes.
    Your pet had 2 aptitudes increased, 2 decreased, so thats bad luck, but at least you got agi and atk increased, which is what you use a Timo for anyway.
    You did gain a yet unknown bonus to the pets base attribute as well.

Im sorry to hear you are dissapointed, but if you had waited for me and some others to finish research in how this works exactly, you could have known what to expect. Also, reading the little information CoG provided would have told you to expect the level drop.
    Your pet will turn out better then he was when you get it back to level 40, so this feature is definately usefull to those who can afford it and get lucky with the aptitudes.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

It's not same pet, didn't SS it before rebuild just showing the gap in max stats after rebuild on other timo. The rebuilt one was at same boost, same stats and level 50 before rebuild, only thing that changed is max stats that can be add with new pills.Go calculate how much exp need from level 40 to 50 and if that is same amount from 1 to 7 or I guess you don't need to cos it's obviously bugged.

It's not same pet, didn't SS it before rebuild just showing the gap in max stats after rebuild on other timo. The rebuilt one was at same boost, same stats and level 50 before rebuild, only thing that changed is max stats that can be add with new pills.Go calculate how much exp need from level 40 to 50 and if that is same amount from 1 to 7 or I guess you don't need to cos it's obviously bugged.
    ah right, hm thats more new info. Not the happy sort though, although I still think there is more to it then we can see atm.
    That screenshot of your Timo+1, does he have equipment or dawnbreaker bonus and if so, how much? Im still trying to figure out how reincarnation works exactly, but im lacking stones to try it myself or enough screenshots to do the needed maths.

Please, if anyone does a pet reincarnation, make screenshots before and after of: aptitudes/max aptitudes, attributes (without gear or dawnbreaker bonus), level and total xp.
    PGM

No gear atm and stats from dawnbreaker are 700+ all.

Right now I'm just guessing ofc, but aptitude is like pot on heroes. And if you have a higher aptitude after reincarnation/rebuild, it should mean that your pet has more stats on the corresponding attribute once it is back to it's origin level. Just like reincarnation, but not that usefull.

Quote Originally Posted by Diderot View Post
    Right now I'm just guessing ofc, but aptitude is like pot on heroes. And if you have a higher aptitude after reincarnation/rebuild, it should mean that your pet has more stats on the corresponding attribute once it is back to it's origin level. Just like reincarnation, but not that usefull.
    Yea, it will but I need bunch of Pet Aptitude Pills to increase that, not to mention lot of exp to return to level 50 so I can actually use that pet in combat.

I think I found a missing piece of the puzzle, although I do still have to work out exactly how it works. Reincarnation gives the pet a small attribute bonus, which depends on its aptitudes and maybe on its before level as well. More later in my post on page 2 of this thread.

If you want to help find the answers, please help me with a new theory and proof at https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...hs-help-needed
    Last edited by cog_219355; 03-13-2016 at 01:11.
    PGM