Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Events and Prize do u want?

Hello,
    I think VIP should be increased prizes wise. Example
    1. All VIP gets Automic Douple experiance in First Three Dungons every day.
    All VIP gets One Pet pill every day.
    All VIP gets One extra Dungon a day for total of 7.

2. All VIP gets One Star Rasing protection stone ,one enhancement protection stone (one a week)
    All VIP gets 1 tool of each for Erubous ever. (once a week)
    All VIP gets enhancement stone one, two and three X5 (once a week)
    All VIP gets Metor Iron one, two and three X5 (once a week)

3. All VIP gets 1 pet star (once a month)
    All VIP gets 10 Compitive Badges (once a month)
    All VIP gets 5 tool of each type for Erubous (once a month)
    All VIP get 5 each of t5 troop cards (once a month)

Best joke i read so far!!!!^^^^
    You need an award

You forgot all vip get 100gold per month

note 3 for spirit arena
    Defeat players with different power will earn different amount of points accordingly, and the points can be exchanged in the Spirit Arena Shop which will be available after updating. The points are earned this week will not be reset. pls explain this more if update not going to happen in this week what is the point and pls give example of points scored for battle so we have some idea of what to expect

Quote Originally Posted by DirtDragon View Post
    note 3 for spirit arena
    Defeat players with different power will earn different amount of points accordingly, and the points can be exchanged in the Spirit Arena Shop which will be available after updating. The points are earned this week will not be reset. pls explain this more if update not going to happen in this week what is the point and pls give example of points scored for battle so we have some idea of what to expect
    Please stop spamming. Dont post the same post more then once and put it in the right thread please.
    Last edited by cog_219355; 04-18-2017 at 02:22.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

you don't receive the most benefit from the upper part of the curl because you failed in moving the bar or the dumbbell past the parallel point. However, the top of the bicep curl is the most effective part. This problem can be solved by simply performing barbell curls while sittingPeak Test Extreme One problem that can plague a person trying to maximize their muscle-building results is individual muscle groups that grow more slowly than others. Use a fill set when trying to target the problem muscle groups. A fill set is a short set targeting the problem muscle groups a few days after they were last worked out hard.Peak Test Extreme Do not load up on weight during every exercise, because not every position is favorable for heavy lifting.
    http://www.supplementssupplier.com/peak-test-extreme/

i did cog last week many times but it seeems NOBODY can be bothered to answer me i expext that they dont even KNOW

Does anyone have a formula for calculating who fires first with hero and unit agility? Interested in knowing what spellcaster hero agility is required for first shot against mobs in PA2 ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	925 (We need 145 such equipment as there are 165)

Quote Originally Posted by Simbolix View Post
    Does anyone have a formula for calculating who fires first with hero and unit agility? Interested in knowing what spellcaster hero agility is required for first shot against mobs in PA2 ?
    it will depend on the level of your soldier upgrade. You will fire first with 70k agi on undead mages and will probably do it with 55k if your soldier upgrade is level 9. On my level 158 in kong S11 all my mages fire before the class archers, even with water elements with the lowest at 57k, but grade 9 soldier upgrade on spellcasters.
    You will still lose troops though because they're level 180 in there so there are quite a few dodges. There are faster opponents than the class archers too that do fire before the water, but not before undead mages.
    Last edited by ssquibbs; 04-29-2017 at 07:42.

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    it will depend on the level of your soldier upgrade. You will fire first with 70k agi on undead mages and will probably do it with 55k if your soldier upgrade is level 9. On my level 158 in kong S11 all my mages fire before the class archers, even with water elements with the lowest at 57k, but grade 9 soldier upgrade on spellcasters.
    You will still lose troops though because they're level 180 in there so there are quite a few dodges. There are faster opponents than the class archers too that do fire before the water, but not before undead mages.
    Thanks Ssquibs, I had 75 K agility on hero but only lvl 4 on unit upgrade and didn't fire first..impossible to use undead mages all the time due to Valhalla skills of mobs. so probably need to convert class to archer ps how do you get to lvl 9 units without a ton of gold
    Last edited by Simbolix; 05-02-2017 at 20:50.