Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Events and Prize do u want?

plz drop the power in abiss 2 couse not all we have skills cards on heroes and we are big in lvl (159)and we cant hit there and i am sure most of non coiners are the same problem and we will never hit that abiss

Quote Originally Posted by cog_1213547 View Post
    plz drop the power in abiss 2 couse not all we have skills cards on heroes and we are big in lvl (159)and we cant hit there and i am sure most of non coiners are the same problem and we will never hit that abiss
    what is your agi per hero? striking first eliminates need for cards.

It isn't skills that you need for abyss II, it's agi. Skills do help of course but if you're not hitting first you won't get far in abyss II.

Also level 159 is a bit low to go far in abyss II. You need 55k on your mages to fire before the class archers in there and abyss II is level 180 so you get a lot of dodges because of the level gap. I just tried it out with my level 158 character who has above 55k agi on all mages. I lost a lot of ums going to 1-10 even hitting first because of dodging. Best to only go in there with a bible on until you level higher. I don't with the 158 character. There's enough experience in sky 8 at that level

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    Also level 159 is a bit low to go far in abyss II. You need 55k on your mages to fire before the class archers in there and abyss II is level 180 so you get a lot of dodges because of the level gap. I just tried it out with my level 158 character who has above 55k agi on all mages. I lost a lot of ums going to 1-10 even hitting first because of dodging. Best to only go in there with a bible on until you level higher. I don't with the 158 character. There's enough experience in sky 8 at that level
    55k includes maxing out your unit upgrade for agi too I'm thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by allenax78 View Post
    55k includes maxing out your unit upgrade for agi too I'm thinking.
    pets mounts refine on legs and boots. Whatever gives extra agi. Unit promotion is maxed but only to level 6.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	пе.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	844 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	845 (I wish to add that event the game will be more fun and boring
    )

I'd like to see another gold cave event. That or a nice co-operative event with the map bosses so that the community can unite a bit.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE NO EVENTS NO PROMOTIONS and JUST FIX NEW DUNGEONS AND BUGS/GLITCHES

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    It isn't skills that you need for abyss II, it's agi. Skills do help of course but if you're not hitting first you won't get far in abyss II.
    Yes you need valhalla cards in there, because mobs dodge so much, 1 of my hero has 41k acc, 2 has 15k acc and they have same chanse to get hit on enemy. So best thing to do is valhalla cards, agi as much as possible, hit first, and lot of duble strike. I use 3 attackers, 6 defenders, first row def has max 2k t2 troops, under those i have main 3 defenders. When aginst you are flyers, then big chanse you lose troops in back line.