Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Events and Prize do u want?

Hello COG employee and PLAYERS!!!!!

This post is about the TEAM concepts of the game. Somewhere along the line, we crossed over from money/gold buying a slight advantage to now, it's a HUGE advantage. We need this game to return to the idea that ALL can play and ALL can compete. If gold is spent it should ONLY buy you a week or 2 advantage before everyone else can obtain and compete. This makes solid teams!

I would like to see a more "well rounded" game designed to give all players (payers and not payers) the opportunity to compete without having to make 900 alt accounts to try and compete.

Halo

I wait Boss event, giving good gear for use
    http://i.imgur.com/evADh9u.gif

Ok, this event is something similar as: https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...t-Horse-racing

Event I:

During the event players need open Golden Chest
    1. Golden Chest opened I-V gives 1 point
    2. Golden Chest VI gives 5 points
    3. There are server reward for reaching N points
    4. There are individual prize as well

Event II:

Golden chest now have chance to drop Mystery fragment.
    1. By opening Golden Chests, players can collect Mystery fragments
    2. Collect enough Mystery fragments to exchange for rewards in Exchange Shop
    3. Prize to get: Pink Heroes, Unit Upgrade Stones I, Unit Upgrade Stone II, Unit Upgrade Stone III, Power Up Potion I-IV, Mystery Pack (random loot including Gold Pack, Coupon Pack etc.)
    Last edited by Shafira; 02-19-2016 at 22:30.

Team Battle Competition

1. During this event there will be 3 Bosses on Map: Purple Boss, Yellow Boss, Green Boss
    2. To enter in fight, player need to click on icon and he is randomly assign to one of the team
    3. There are three teams: Purple Team, Yellow Team, Green Team
    4. If player is assign to Yellow team, he can only fight against Yellow Boss
    5. Each successful battle count as 1 point
    6. On the end of event, team with more points will receive special reward
    7. Boss is universally lvl 100 but all players can get random drop from battle

Personally Im ok with most of the events as they are. I dont mind that the same ones are repeated. Some are better BECAUSE they are repeated, since that gives you more time to gather the parts you need (Score, Bingo, Balloons, Ice Breaker). Also, Im hoping that the time the devs do not spent on making new events, is spent on fixing existing bugs and problems. I would not mind a month without any events if that meant the top 50 problems would be fixed. But I know others will not agree with that. (plus its going to be hard to pick a top 50^^)

But this thread is about events and there is definately room for improvent in those.

Players on newer servers really do not need lvl 150 or 160 equipment (most players on old servers dont need that either). And most events offer only equipment that high. There should be a lot more events where 80-145 equipments can be won.

I know that players on new servers are happy to win pink heroes from events at low level, but it does disrupt the flow of their game completely, which is a shame really.

Also, many events are usefull for players with no gold, but not enough. The players who do have gold can gain so much from some events and some features, that the balance between rich and poor players is totally gone. This makes the game less fun for EVERYONE eventually.

I would really love for Score event to become a regular feature again, and score shop expanded with items like:
    dungeon keys (I and II)
    unit upgrade materials
    lower level equipment (for example: Midsummer Night (105), Immortal Savage (115), Immortal Genie (130), Immortal Wonderer (145) and other event gears from the past)
    pet food
    pet equipment
    class equipment
    advanced daylight essence
    exp souls (astrology)
    more valhalla cards
    Lantarn Monster cards
    Reducing the price of items in the score shop would be great, or it will still take many players too long to gather enough points.

Events that require Treasure Map are useless, only a few players can actually do those.
    Events that require people to be online at a specific time are not good, please do not make those. If you want to run double xp events, make them last the whole day so EVERYONE can take part.

Cheers,

Willow
    Last edited by cog_219355; 02-20-2016 at 02:14.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by Shafira View Post
    Team Battle Competition

1. During this event there will be 3 Bosses on Map: Purple Boss, Yellow Boss, Green Boss
    2. To enter in fight, player need to click on icon and he is randomly assign to one of the team
    3. There are three teams: Purple Team, Yellow Team, Green Team
    4. If player is assign to Yellow team, he can only fight against Yellow Boss
    5. Each successful battle count as 1 point
    6. On the end of event, team with more points will receive special reward
    7. Boss is universally lvl 100 but all players can get random drop from battle

Nice Ideas Shafira

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    Personally Im ok with most of the events as they are. I dont mind that the same ones are repeated. Some are better BECAUSE they are repeated, since that gives you more time to gather the parts you need (Score, Bingo, Balloons, Ice Breaker). Also, Im hoping that the time the devs do not spent on making new events, is spent on fixing existing bugs and problems. I would not mind a month without any events if that meant the top 50 problems would be fixed. But I know others will not agree with that. (plus its going to be hard to pick a top 50^^)

But this thread is about events and there is definately room for improvent in those.

Players on newer servers really do not need lvl 150 or 160 equipment (most players on old servers dont need that either). And most events offer only equipment that high. There should be a lot more events where 80-145 equipments can be won.

I know that players on new servers are happy to win pink heroes from events at low level, but it does disrupt the flow of their game completely, which is a shame really.

Also, many events are usefull for players with no gold, but not enough. The players who do have gold can gain so much from some events and some features, that the balance between rich and poor players is totally gone. This makes the game less fun for EVERYONE eventually.

I would really love for Score event to become a regular feature again, and score shop expanded with items like:
    dungeon keys (I and II)
    unit upgrade materials
    lower level equipment (for example: Midsummer Night (105), Immortal Savage (115), Immortal Genie (130), Immortal Wonderer (145) and other event gears from the past)
    pet food
    pet equipment
    class equipment
    advanced daylight essence
    exp souls (astrology)
    more valhalla cards
    Lantarn Monster cards
    Reducing the price of items in the score shop would be great, or it will still take many players too long to gather enough points.

Events that require Treasure Map are useless, only a few players can actually do those.
    Events that require people to be online at a specific time are not good, please do not make those. If you want to run double xp events, make them last the whole day so EVERYONE can take part.

Cheers,

Willow

Dam pancake, really need to proof read your comments. I think the next event they (* Devs) should just stop any more attempts dreaming up sh1t (wasted effort ) and have devs work with customer service to fix the core game. With a broken game. Band aids do no appeal to money, for it is still broken.........................and proves they only depend on the scam of events. <----Thus not a game.

Idea for Nico & Leo, How about changing screen names to Bad Candy 1 & Bad Candy 2? Till you take the time out to fix the game and realize that is all this game represents (Bad Candy ) for now. I think you should be screen named accordingly.
    Last edited by Kenneth.Kolke; 02-20-2016 at 08:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kolke View Post
    Dam pancake, really need to proof read your comments. I think the next event they (* Devs) should just stop any more attempts dreaming up sh1t (wasted effort ) and have devs work with customer service to fix the core game. With a broken game. Band aids do no appeal to money, for it is still broken.........................and proves they only depend on the scam of events. <----Thus not a game.
    Thats why I suggested not having any events at all for a month, to give them time to fix the basics first...
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

More Manor events, Either trade gold key Is in shop or have better drops from gold chest Vs, team bosses in new area through sky city, 12 more sky city dungeons past the 8th one, more kinds of food for pets e.i. gems, Vampire gear etc. , more ways to get lantern troop cards, when we have an event to farm it would be nice to be able to gather enough mats to make at least 2-3 pieces for free ( if troop count increase takes 2 then 2 if troop count increase takes 3 then 3), more ways to obtain the new mount, more events for class star increase, and please do not make the new dungeons and bosses so tough as you did in the new dungeons from level 130 and up. And of course work on all of those game bugs and glitches please, and to be able to transfer badge enhancement to gears like before would be great.
    Last edited by cogsads12; 02-20-2016 at 10:13.