Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Which Events and Prize do u want?

Hello,
    I think VIP should be increased prizes wise. Example
    1. All VIP gets Automic Douple experiance in First Three Dungons every day.
    All VIP gets One Pet pill every day.
    All VIP gets One extra Dungon a day for total of 7.

2. All VIP gets One Star Rasing protection stone ,one enhancement protection stone (one a week)
    All VIP gets 1 tool of each for Erubous ever. (once a week)
    All VIP gets enhancement stone one, two and three X5 (once a week)
    All VIP gets Metor Iron one, two and three X5 (once a week)

3. All VIP gets 1 pet star (once a month)
    All VIP gets 10 Compitive Badges (once a month)
    All VIP gets 5 tool of each type for Erubous (once a month)
    All VIP get 5 each of t5 troop cards (once a month)

Best joke i read so far!!!!^^^^
    You need an award

You forgot all vip get 100gold per month

note 3 for spirit arena
    Defeat players with different power will earn different amount of points accordingly, and the points can be exchanged in the Spirit Arena Shop which will be available after updating. The points are earned this week will not be reset. pls explain this more if update not going to happen in this week what is the point and pls give example of points scored for battle so we have some idea of what to expect

Quote Originally Posted by DirtDragon View Post
    note 3 for spirit arena
    Defeat players with different power will earn different amount of points accordingly, and the points can be exchanged in the Spirit Arena Shop which will be available after updating. The points are earned this week will not be reset. pls explain this more if update not going to happen in this week what is the point and pls give example of points scored for battle so we have some idea of what to expect
    Please stop spamming. Dont post the same post more then once and put it in the right thread please.
    Last edited by cog_219355; 04-18-2017 at 02:22.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

you don't receive the most benefit from the upper part of the curl because you failed in moving the bar or the dumbbell past the parallel point. However, the top of the bicep curl is the most effective part. This problem can be solved by simply performing barbell curls while sittingPeak Test Extreme One problem that can plague a person trying to maximize their muscle-building results is individual muscle groups that grow more slowly than others. Use a fill set when trying to target the problem muscle groups. A fill set is a short set targeting the problem muscle groups a few days after they were last worked out hard.Peak Test Extreme Do not load up on weight during every exercise, because not every position is favorable for heavy lifting.
    http://www.supplementssupplier.com/peak-test-extreme/

i did cog last week many times but it seeems NOBODY can be bothered to answer me i expext that they dont even KNOW