Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Signature & Avatar Factory

Hello Can I request a Siggy.

Name you want on the signature: IvanLar
    Type of imagery displayed: default human warrior race face "like Leo's signature"
    Colour Scheme: preferably any, a transparent edges like your siggy that will fit the background color of the forum
    Special phase: a Call of god logo under it is the words " a Warrior within..." style like yours to be precise.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ivanlar; 12-09-2011 at 05:22.

Avy and Signature

Hello my fellow sig maker, you are obviously my senior in signature and avatar making, so I stopped by to request a signature and avatar from you. Please enjoy making the sig and avatar, also get creative with it. I love angels and demons, the rest is up to you.

Name you want on the signature: Zander
    Type of imagery displayed: war,angels,demons, something along those lines
    Colour Schemeark, Foreboding
    Special phrase: I'm not used to having a special phrase so I wouldnt know what to put on it besides my player name.
    Anything else: Have fun with it
    http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk301/Ryutoshi/zandersig.png

Hey Zander,
    I haven't gotten around to making an avatar just yet for you. Just the sig so far. I played around a bit with a few different designs of a war between angels and demons. Eventually I went with a clash between an angel and a demon. I added a rendering or some wings behind your name to add some flair to it. The font for your name I went through so many of my like like 20k fonts, didn't try all of them but so far this is the one that stood out the most for me atm.

Let me know if there is anything you would like modified in some way.

Love the signature, It all seems to come together flawlessly. I can't wait to see what you do with the avatar.
    http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk301/Ryutoshi/zandersig.png

After seeing the work you did with Zander, I must say, I would love to have one made. Zander has made a few good ones in his time, but admittedly, and no offense to him as he is my friend, you are far better.

Name you want on the signature: Ryoko
    Type of imagery displayed: Vampires/Holy/Warriors
    Colour Schemeark: Now this is where the fun begins. I want it to be well lit at the top with the Warrior on standing above with the Vampire seemingly losing below. Dark colored bottom, but with a light at the top as if the Heavens are fighting with the warrior. So my scheme ark in total would be classified as hope.
    Special phrase: Just the name
    Anything else: Have fun with it and impress me once more.

daehawk may i get ur signature with the name of XxNemesisxX?...and add "Alliance ElfsWTW"..its my alliance name btw lol..thx ^^v

I would also like a Siggy
    Color Scheme: Fire breathing dragons
    Special Phase:Kier also please put at the buttom center "ONLY ONE WILL SURVIVE"
    Anything Else:I would like a flamy border,A Call of Gods logo and a Sky as a background

Hello I am looking for a better avatar to appear in the forums possibly with my name on it something similar to the profile picture I have on my profile if you view it.
    I would also like to request a Signature so that I can advertise my Alliance on the forums the Alliance name is ONIWARLORDS ( all caps ) I would very much like the signature to mimic something closely related to the Onimusha series or something similar to the "Oni" with my Alliance name in a random spot. I am open to any ideas and easily pleased nothing to fancy just something casual, nice and well put together. Take however long needed and I will also give you the creator credit for the siggy and avatar in my signature ;-)
    Death comes swiftly on the hooves of a black stallion. Be ye friend or foe and watch thy tongue for if ye lie once my blade shalt run you thru with one slight move.

Junior Member Epaminondas.Roussakis's Avatar
    I just tried it looks cool

I too would like to have my signiture personalized as follows, if possible. Info for sig: WILLBENDER ; Close to a "Darth" image/Cowl ; Glowing Green Color ; Anchor Fast & Kick Ass. I appreciate any help you can give me.