Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mount Tutorial

Mount Tutorial

The Mount feature was introduced in January 2016 and can be used by players of level 60 and above.
    https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...-Feature-Mount

please help each other and gather data about mounts!!!

Mounts can be obtained from events only at this time.

If you get the Mount card, click "use" in your inventory, it will then "dissapear" (like pets do). But you can find it by clicking the horse icon at the top of your main screen or by going to the hero equiment tab where you can equip it on a hero.

There are 2 mounts available at this time, both are blue when they come from the card: Kehilan (starting agi between 1400 and 2000) and Unicorn (starting agi between 1400 and 2200). They change names and colour when the are upgraded, and they will gain new stats after the 2nd upgrade.

There seems to be a minor bug with the mounts coming from the horse racing game (or all mounts maybe). After using the card from the inventory, some mounts seem to disappear.
    If this happens, try this: Open the Mount interface and go to the cultivation screen. Select the mount there so that it moves into the left side of the screen. You dont have to actually feed it, just lure it there with food. Now exit the Mount interface, go back to the hero equipment screen, and try equipping it. It should now show as available.

In this screen you can see your mounts base stat (1610 in this picture), its current cultivation points (327), its maximum cultivation (1127, which is 70% of the base stat for agi on blue mount) and the current total stat (1937, base stat + cultivation points)

There are 2 types of foods ("cultivation") available: Mount Potion, which gives 4 -10? agility points on blue mounts (and can only be used 10 times a day), and Advanced Mount Potion, which gives 15 - 22? agility points on blue mounts . These are cultivation points for the agi stat for a blue mount.
    This food drops in Purgatory Abyss II, from some events and can be bought in the gold shop.

Once your cultivation number has reached 40% of the base stat, you can use Mount Booster to upgrade your blue mount to a purple one (which will have a different picture and name, when its current total agi will become its new base (this needs to be verified) and you can start reculting.
    At orange level, you will also be groing its vitality, at red its attack and at pink its defense. Upgrading can also give the mount a bonus, check out the link at the top for those.
    Culting to its max value before upgrading will give a better end result. Check this to calculate your mounts end stats: https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...ar-can-you-get

You can equip a mount to any hero by clicking the new equipment square which is right above the badge square.
    When you equip the mount to a hero, that hero will gain the mounts agi and an extra 2% bonus agility, 1% bonus vitality.
    When a mount is equipped, it can not be cultivated, so you will need to unequip it to feed it.

You can also choose to decompose a mount, which will give you some Mount Potion (10 from this one, so maybe you get 25% of the food points back??)

Mount equipment was added at May 12th 2016. There are several sets available, each has 4 parts.

To put mount equipment on a mount follow these steps:
    Unpack the mount equipment, it will appear in your inventory
    Unequip the mount from the hero
    Go to the mount menu, select the "Equipment" tab
    Select the mount you want to put the equipment on, it will appear on the left hand side
    Around it are 4 empty squares, each square is for 1 equipment type. You will have to guess now, or just try. If you click one of the empty squares, all available equipments of the type that go in there will be shown. If you dont see any, you dont have that type yet. Try another square then (just as with hero class equipment). Or use this:

Riding Helmet (def) Rein (atk)
    Horsehoe (agi) Saddle (vit)

Dont forget to put the mount back on your hero when you are done!

That is all I got so far, feel free to add your info or start a new tutorial if you want!
    Last edited by cog_219355; 02-01-2017 at 05:00.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

I was getting different amounts from the potions I fed to my mount, seemed to be random each time. Sometimes 8 or 9 or 10 for a normal potion, up to 20 for an advanced... once the actual figures are known I'll delete this post, but for now it seems random within a range (maybe 8-10 for normal and 15-20 for advanced) Odd that you got the same value from so many potions whilst I've done probably half that and got different amounts each time.
    Mine started with 1837 agi, and can "cult" (use potions) up to a max of 1285. maybe they have a hidden aptitude similar to pets which determines the max cult and start value...

Of course, if it is a set value each time, then I have a bug and as PGM can you fix it for me please? hehehe

And cheers for starting this so soon, hopefully it will become a useful feature, and not just for coiners...
    Last edited by Nate.Nardbag; 01-17-2016 at 03:32.
    Booza, s31

Ah... seems like I made a wrong assumption, I should have noticed that the total points gained is not a multitude of 8 So I guess you are right, amount of points gained are random too, I will take closer notice next time I get some food.

1837 agi to start with is a whole lot better then my 1610, so why are you complaining

Tx for the imput, if more people want to help out gather data, that would help many others!
    PGM

Upgrade:
    a. Blue to Purple: Cultivated attributes reaches 40% of mount attributes (70% maximum) to evolve.

What is "cultivated attributes"? Is that '327' in your example, Willow?
    What is "mount attributes"? Could that be "1127" in your example? In that case your cultivated attributes reaches 29% of mount attributes.
    But what does "70% maximum" mean? Don't have a clue.

My horse is: 1988(747/1391)2735 (guess i was lucky with the basic attributes)
    I've done 747/1391 = 53% cultivation but i can't upgrade. If i try i get the message: not fulfilled the requirement of reincarnation in its cultivation status.

Good job, Willow
    Greetz

lol looks like my luck with mounts is as bad as my luck with pets :/

I dont know what all those terms mean, but if we all work together, we can find out (I did not write the pets tutorial all by myself either).

I would expect the same as you did grutte, so to me its odd that you can not upgrade yet as well.
    I do wonder if its a good thing to upgrade early, or if the mount will turn out better if you wait till its maxed (at 70%?? ...if thats max, why is that not called 100%?... time will tell im sure, but it sure is confusing now)

Maybe my crappy horse is a good test subject for tests runs I hope they will make mount food available somewhere soon. Oh wait, I have a stash of green blobs from Erebus that look almost the same as the leaves I have been feeding my horse... would be nice if they would serve as mount food^^
    PGM

I got a 1699 agi running pig. For some potions (why don't they call it weed or whatever? ) I only got 4 or 5 points.

Really regret that I was trying for that crap. especially since the big flop 200 point packs also only contain crap. And 4 of the 8 wheel spins got me red diagrams, 3 other spins gave useless crap too (dung keys 1 etc -.-). Last spin got me few orange blade essences which are at least not totally useless. I think it is very obvious that those fu.cking fu.cks manipulated the wheel once again, like they also did with the drop rate for advanced wheel cards in erebus.

Next event I will do again what I did with the last hundred events: just ignore them.

I payed closer attention today and noticed I got 5 or 6 points for most of my remaining normal potions (I agree, ****** name). I still have the 39 mystery points, that number did not change. Does anyone else have that?

I like the extra agi, and I hope this feature will be expanded, and made into something similar to pets: usable for free to all players. Or ignorable to those who are not interested
    PGM

Quote Originally Posted by gruttePier View Post
    Upgrade:
    a. Blue to Purple: Cultivated attributes reaches 40% of mount attributes (70% maximum) to evolve.

What is "cultivated attributes"? Is that '327' in your example, Willow?
    What is "mount attributes"? Could that be "1127" in your example? In that case your cultivated attributes reaches 29% of mount attributes.
    But what does "70% maximum" mean? Don't have a clue.

My horse is: 1988(747/1391)2735 (guess i was lucky with the basic attributes)
    I've done 747/1391 = 53% cultivation but i can't upgrade. If i try i get the message: not fulfilled the requirement of reincarnation in its cultivation status.

Good job, Willow
    Greetz
    I got some info on that on my server, it seems you need 795,2 points to upgrade your mount grutte, 40% of its base stat (= mount attributes) of 1988.
    PGM

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    [...]
    I still have the 39 mystery points, that number did not change. Does anyone else have that?
    [...]
    Yesterday it was +36 for me. Today, after smoking the remaining weed, it was +37.

Does anyone know if the upgraded mount has random starting stats too or if they depend on the base stat of the original mount??
    PGM