Thread: Hello the devs of CoG

Hello the devs of CoG

Hi i am Patrik, I do play a lot and i like games in general for long time. I see this game is good, it works it attract its catchy, it provides. I also see It can be improvend in many areas, mainly the game system menus and "logistics", old things that can be replaced to be better. So in all I do want to help youto do super system in this game all conected all sensible, erase, rework and made also some new things. So I would best fit as game designer. If u are intrigued i can provide some thing so u can see, but theres little pob. u do this as closed comunity, I would have to had full word in developement if it has to work well. Tell me if u are interrested, then we can discus mainframe. I know these kids they are happy as noone still posting threads naming and such, but to me still... seems u are lost now a little missing some points focusing only one direction. Ok thats all for now, at last let me know. Ty in advance, Patrik. waiting for repply.
    Last edited by Cyvern; 12-16-2015 at 05:34.

Finally lets make dreams come reality. I know why are u so still. ppls are satisfied for now with game but that not last for long, one day or another It will have to be made. If I can get hands on it that will only be something, it seem not this time. Anyway lets see how point one stands against users.

1, Made full HD res 1920 * 1080, reprogram in HTML5, i heard its new and better than old flash, plus can be then played on any mobile phone. Its like u are affraid to post something.
    Last edited by Cyvern; 12-16-2015 at 09:06.

Hi, we are sorry for that. We will try our best to serve our players. Thanks for your playing.

Its ok. I underestand it. Do you thinkink al last about making the trailer (as game league of legend has) with heroes fightin against themselves, showed in action, many features showed. Imagine for example clash, boss fight etc. did in 3d with no actual game fotage? Hope you know what i mean. It is good as advertisment.
    Last edited by Cyvern; 12-17-2015 at 11:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyvern View Post
    Its ok. I underestand it. Do you thinkink al last about making the trailer (as game league of legend has) with heroes fightin against themselves, showed in action, many features showed. Imagine for example clash, boss fight etc. did in 3d with no actual game fotage? Hope you know what i mean. It is good as advertisment.
    Hi, we have been record your suggestion. Thanks for your playing.

Lets try one thing. I do for you new interface for free, only so you can see what I am talking about. You are inspired by me few times insn't it? Even without asking my permission. So first I need pay Elecricity, executions and health care, buy monitor and finaly make It for you and me. You will see for yourself You can decide then. I have even some specials in hand. I get job lately (finally). So I fight throught thistles and thorns today. But tomorow, who knows? Who can even say.
    Last edited by Cyvern; 01-01-2016 at 12:03.