Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: server numbers and cross server competition

I can not explain it. Weird.
    These both look like normal battles to me, I cant tell if one is from joyheat or not (but I believe you)
    Harra seems like a normal player on offical M11.
    I would have to make a Joyheat account to see him there, if there is indeed a Harra with the exact same heroes there, that would be something to investigate for sure!
    I will see if I can look into that later, right now I have real life stuff to do.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

ok... im confused now.
    Im sorry, I am too tired to figure it out now and I am not sure I ever will be able to help at all with this.
    Right now you make it sound like the problem is on Joyheat only, not on the official site, while before I thought you were saying the opposite. But maybe thats just me being too tired to read. I will try and get back to you next week.
    Or maybe Leo can shed some light on this^^
    PGM

Quote Originally Posted by Nick.Morse.Heppy View Post
    hi Willow, I had checked this, I went to mochi s1 server, they said they were out of cross server cup, so Mochi s1,s2 and s3 (merged M1) are not bind into cross server Cup, and this problem occurred for long time and without interest of Joyheat, this problem aren't solve.. you can go to Mochi joyheat to check this,,
    Harra are on s22 (M11) Official cog, and does not have an account in joyheat s1-mochi .

http://www.joyheat.com/game/callofgods/play/s4 (mochi s1) does not have Harra account there while all player exist there unable to join cross server cup

http://www.callofgods.com/cog-user/g...llofgods&id=29 (official server Harra in)
    Your right those cog****s ****ed us up in any cross server cups and we were in it I PLAY in the mochiservers and Harra or anyone in the Cups with "Mochiservers-m1" Are not from the Real Mochiserver but fu cog devs FOR that

ahhhh, I see nothing but tears................it's a game, not a profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kolke View Post
    ahhhh, I see nothing but tears................it's a game, not a profession.
    hahaha was kind of thinking same,. these players never moan when they are the beneficial end of a cog bug :P I personally think its cool that becoming so much more cross platform

I play joyheat and there are a lot of dead account in both champions and warriors and they haven't been around for a couple of years taking up spots that active players could be taking never seen anyone from official in our cup it would be nice if there were active players from here in there over there
    Last edited by Jason.P.Gardiner; 01-12-2016 at 11:17.

The servers 43-50 now have cross server arena as well, nice job CoG team!
    PGM

I have updated the list, but I dont know all the new server numbers or what the new cross server competition will be like yet...
    PGM

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    I have updated the list, but I dont know all the new server numbers or what the new cross server competition will be like yet...
    Donn`t worry.
    I have told it to our dev.

Hey Willow

How about just writing
    M?: s1 + s2 + s5 + s6 + s7
    and get rid of the additional infos about the old merged server (m4: s2 + s5, ...)? That would make the list clearer imo. If you want to keep the information which servers were originally merged, you could also use the format:
    M?: s1 + (s2 + s5) + (s6 + s7)

Just a suggestion