Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Treasure map

[Feature] Treasure map

Event time: daily 10:00 – 23:50

Details:
    The treasure map will randomly refresh 9 chests and guardians, defeat guardians to capture the treasure, collect to get treasure.
    Player can attack to capture other player’s treasure, only attack players will lose troop.
    The treasure will be reset at 23:50, cannot get prize uncollected treasure after reset

How to join:
    a. Click icon to enter
    b. Choose a treasure to capture
    c. Capture takes 1 hour

The second item will appear after 30 minutes, third item will appear after 50 minutes, can be changed by refresh, player being attacked does not loss troop.

Sounds like another crappy feature imo. WHY DON'T YOU CONCENTRATE ON THE NEW ISLAND INSTEAD???

How to join:
    a. Click icon to enter
    b. Choose a treasure to capture
    c. Capture takes 1 hour

LoL b'cause that would make more sense, Diderot. .... BTW where is the icon for the treasure map ????

this sounds like a VERY GOOD new update, hopefully it stays, but instead of "treasure map" have places around the wild that have resources in them, and ppl that find them, challenge them and get more resources. they can be taken over by stronger players to. Gives wild more than just plunder options.

CoG here's a thought, maybe you should mention Treasure Map is only for levels 120 + higher o.0

what Level of guardian ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mohcine View Post
    what Level of guardian ?
    Mine was level 125: Frost Wynn (from level 120 dungeon). I was just checking it out, so only had t3 on; still killed him quick.

StarStorm.s19

Thumbs down Warning - Troop loss is real!

Well, I liked this until another player (12 levels higher) took my treasure when I had only 7 minutes to go. Losing the treasure wasn't an issue; but when I attacked several others to see I could claim theirs, I lost every time. Again, not a problem as they were all way above me.

The problem was that there are only 9 squares for the entire server for the entire day; unless you're very lucky in your timing, only the top 9 players will complete the 1 hour capture. Worst than that, when I left the treasure map I had to replenish my troops. During each battle I started with the same troops (while I was still on the treasure map); but when I came out, the five battles worth of losses were taken from my troops - some 40,000 troops. I went from over 85,000 to only 43,000 troops; all my T-4s are now too low to fill even a single hero.

This really ****s; I wouldn't have tried to raid the others if the instructions had said (twice) that no one loses troops.

StarStorm
    Server 19/20

No loss of troops if you are defending, only attacking another player/guardian...
    Booza, s31

Why is this not a 24h/day feature?? This time frame is almost all during my sleep time (yes, I need a lot of sleep)
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"