Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4000points achieved ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Eugen.Debakl.Zec View Post
    So you did SPEND on this event but you used your FREE gold to do so correct ?
    The average player does NOT have this luxary to do this so i am glad you helped your server boy i wished our PGM was active to help our server
    haha you just had to brag zeo didnt ya? xD and Eugen, let's just say he helped lot.

The off-site servers don't even HAVE PGMs to infuse cash in to the system :/
    U do not adevice me anything perhaps u coud end wit it. iam end pllease do not reply to this tread anymore. I the Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles.Johnson View Post
    The off-site servers don't even HAVE PGMs to infuse cash in to the system :/
    you are correct joyheat has no PGMs is prob why we dont get fixes like you do on official or compensation like you do for their mess ups
    and that is just a fact when servers crashed a few months ago you all got 2 x compensation while the rest of us had to fight to get even 1 compensation count your selfs lucky as they care about you players and for get about us on joyheat its just a fact

Quote Originally Posted by Jason.P.Gardiner View Post
    you are correct joyheat has no PGMs is prob why we dont get fixes like you do on official or compensation like you do for their mess ups
    and that is just a fact when servers crashed a few months ago you all got 2 x compensation while the rest of us had to fight to get even 1 compensation count your selfs lucky as they care about you players and for get about us on joyheat its just a fact
    Hi, we are sorry for that. But we are fair to all players. And we will try our best to serve our players. Thanks for your attention.

YOU cannot say you are FAIR TO ALL PLAYERS when some get compensation for the lock out and others don't, I really do not like complaining but you leave no other options. I am baronmelidus.s1, the SAME server that another player DID get compensated, I can accept a valid reason but PLEASE do not lie to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi, we are sorry for that. But we are fair to all players. And we will try our best to serve our players. Thanks for your attention.
    Fair in the assss you mean ?? when those event to spend least 500 gold in event last week then you give out reward to those that spend lower than 500 gold is FAIR ? *****.. and when I ask that you COG say GOOD LUCKY NEXT TIME, GO **** YOURSELF *****