Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Hero Combo

[Feature] Hero Combo

1. Hero icon will be activated if you have corresponding hero in your team.

2. Recruit heroes to make a combo, you will get prize from it.

3. If you have hero combo on the field, all heroes in that combo will get property bonus.
    E.g. Santa and Evil Santa have a combo, and if you have them in your formation, both of them will get 2000VIT bonus.

4. Special effect when hero combo on field (Coming Soon)

pls increase recruitment limit

ty

If I have 1 santa claus and 2 evil santa, will the 1 santa and 2 evil santa all get +2000 vit?

What a worthless event or what ever u call this to get enough stars to activate the combos skills is out there not to mention potion 2 does not drop so u have to buy them for 480g an what about the heroes that u have combo skills activated that are not on that list because ur not fortunate enough to get the top end heroes of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravey View Post
    If I have 1 santa claus and 2 evil santa, will the 1 santa and 2 evil santa all get +2000 vit?
    3. If you have hero combo on the field,((( ALL ))) heroes in that combo will get property bonus.

Vitality bonus for attack-specialized heroes ? ^^

So, do you have to have all 4 of the larger combos in order to get the bonus? If I have 2 or 3 but not the last 1 will the bonus apply?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph.Gaston View Post
    So, do you have to have all 4 of the larger combos in order to get the bonus? If I have 2 or 3 but not the last 1 will the bonus apply?
    Nope this is an all or nothing situation

i have none of the above. vahalla summon hero card nor character heroes. no pink hero. tell me what am i facing... is that the problem of my luck or of game not fair..... every one must get a pink hero at 135 level but not to me.... not for me! what a game! oh almost forgot! > i have a scroll though [Scroll:New Hero Card -- Leo]
    Last edited by cog_45317; 07-16-2015 at 19:55.

Brief question the the people who have any of the combos: Am I blind or isn't the bonus shown anywhere at heroes menu/formation overview etc ?