Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feature Erebus

Feature Erebus

First of all, the mobs are not easy, so best go 20 30 lvl's below ur lvl at first, in case u are not very strong, see how it goes, then go high as ur troops allow u to.
    Drops as far as consumables go are similar, different are the equips that can drop and the lvl of the core.

1. Here is where u find the feature

2. This is what u see there, move the mouse on the writing so u see the lvl

3.Pick a lvl and this is what u find, mobs randomly siting in squares

6.Using shovels, these u can use anywhere, yet if u have a 2 or 3 on map (number of chests surrounding the number, maybe best u dig there)

7.Using detector, u can risk and go somewhere that u have no numbers, it's all about luck.

8. Only difference between advanced key andnormal is the score u get: 10 - normal ; 30 - advanced, the drop from chest is same

If u are not yet strong enough to fight, but u are lvl 100+, enter the feature and use ur dig and ur detector randomly on the map, maybe u find some chests, u can move around anywhere in first map. U can try ur luck like this till u get stronger.
    Good luck
    Last edited by Shafira; 05-16-2015 at 04:01.

nice job Shafira!

Edit:
    1st card needs 200 points
    2nd card needs 400 points
    3d card needs 600 points
    4th card needs 900 points
    5th card needs 1200 points
    Last edited by cog_219355; 09-01-2016 at 22:42.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Very nice Shaf!

100lv erebus dung's mobs have 110F dung mobs/110lv erebus have 120F dungeon mobs... at least what i saw so far
    ZeoGin ...

s35.main
    s38 alt <-- i say it is an alt beacuse i feel like it is lol
    HAVE FUN ALL

3.Pick a lvl and this is what u find, mobs randomly siting in squares http://www.boardsforphones.com/

That guy needs a ban or something

in most cases Erebus gives 2 gift options at the end, but once i got to choose 3.
    My question and also to update this tutorial, is when do u get 3 prizes at the end instead of 2 ?
    does it depend on score ?

Quote Originally Posted by cog_2032382 View Post
    in most cases Erebus gives 2 gift options at the end, but once i got to choose 3.
    My question and also to update this tutorial, is when do u get 3 prizes at the end instead of 2 ?
    does it depend on score ?
    Each 200 points is a card flip at the end(getting the crappiest items first)
    200 - 1 card flip
    400- 2 card flips
    600- 3 card flips
    Btw i got 800 points once and i did not get 4 card flips .......but 600 points works fine

thanks !

Update rewards in purgatory abyss, normal weel, alliance treajure chests

It seems to be the drops from purgatory abyss starting layer 1-4 are not worth the effort , why a player above lv 110 get all the wrath diagrams/shards and the resources cards III, why spend the energy on that and u dont get a item that can boost your lv up, why the xp cards (those wich drop from Purgatory abyss)x1,x2,x3 give sow less xp? You guys shoot in us whit to much crap items, suggestion: put some cupon box 5 or 10 cupon in stead,whi a lv 110 get gems lv 55 in purgatory? all rewards should be link to the level of a player and not otherwise.

Why should i buy?

-why should i spend 10 gold on gold keys I ?
    -why should i buy advanced wheel (50gold) ?
    -why should i buy astrology book whit 50-40 gold ?
    -why should i buy astro chance whit 20 gold ?

WE DO NOT NEED MORE CRAP ITEMS FROM IT

Suggestions:
    -update purgatory rewards , link them to the player lv
    -remove transmute material for gear lv 60-90 from purgatory layer 4 and above
    -update normal wheel rewards
    -remove crap items that don't worth 50 gold from advanced wheel(it is not random any way)
    -update and remove white pet drops from monster island, improve the drop rate of the good items
    -improve the chance to get gear from erebus(it is system trap so far)
    -replace the 1000 silver card whit 10000 silver card
    -in arena fights update match to 20 lv less/hight no more(it is not fair at the moment)
    -make score permanent(every game should have a permanent score points all the time)
    -do not invent more possibility or system traps to just get our real money, invent something to make us wish to recharge
    -change crap items from golden chest II,III,IV,V,VI
    -give a chance to the low lv players to get golden key II
    - remove the crap items from events like balloons or ice improve chance not give drops like ress III cards and t3 cards, give real chance
    spend your work hours on fixing everything here so this game still have a chance