Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leo Please show new hero in wheel

Leo Please show new hero in wheel

Please show Leo

red stats are not belong to hero, it is other items added.

Thanks Leo. Nice pot but Bad Design with game. Name same new tech or device of Apple lol. Please bring style when design hero pot 85 back. Want hero but i dont want to see them in my team.
    Last edited by Rose.Lee; 03-20-2015 at 02:24.

Honey Apple looks cute

Lala s3

Please hire some new artists... these picks make no sense at all in this game
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

just wonder why do we have all last gear and heroes from that fairy tale big hero 6 )))
    im just looking for new hero dard vader if there ll come new star wars movie ))))

But JoJo is really nice. if so can be tell about it. Wait till i will get into this. then maybe.

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh COG WHAT are you doing to this game!?!?!?

in matter of 3 months we have what 5-7 or so new heroes, 2-3 are acceptable avatars, the rest, JoJo and these ones are just RIDICULOUS!

And i believe your artists won`t of even drew these, they look like some korny 90`s anime to me. hell even Dynasty characters would be more suited here!!

Lets look at it LOGICALLY

2. Each accumulated consumption amount reaches 2500 gold during the event will get Power Extreme pack *1 (Repeatable)

So you want us to pay 2500 gold (250 dollars) For a CHANCE at one of these heroes, maybe even get JoJo (I already have THREE JoJo that I don`t use! )
    and for our 250 dollars we get "hero" that looks like from the 90`s children game. Really!? I NEED a new def hero but I promise I won`t be spending 2500 nor will I be spinning the wheel to try get it (If it was decent picture id considered it actually even tho I promise each week i`l not spend)
    You realise 10 year olds don`t have 250 dollars to give you? because It is under teenagers who you are appeasing with these damn avatars! :@

No I think u have bad look on it. It is okay imagine as galaxy boy or somesort, I it may be not that is sup, but I like it. And that's Ok. I can/could tell that (bad) about nearly all champs or at least two third of them that I don't want the, okay? Now and the solution is rly easy:do not use them. As I do and I ever will. ofc until I change my mind. too much pills sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post

red stats are not belong to hero, it is other items added.
    wtf is this design ( from cartoon network ) ? can you find some beter image for this hero's ?