Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (January 28th)

everyone has thought of a way to be better in all games we put those together you get a free game and money in pocket as dev ourselves
    and as gamers we get a game that they cant repeat or copy like cog is known to do and cheaper just play fair not like these that put people in to get others to pay

im fixen to make my commander archon and if cog wants me gone im ok with that leo I know you do what your told so drop me I will put my money to new game

k I gave yall my word made commander archon on svr 42 and don't care about gold left kill me now

wolves I really really love ya'll and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by nico View Post
    Dear players,

The server s1 M3-M12 S27-s43 are going to be performing a maintenance update on
    Wednesday January 28th, 19:00-19:30PST (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won't be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.

Contents:
    1. [Promotion] EOM discount

2. [Promotion] Reward for recharge

3. [Event] Dead returns

4. [Event] Platinum star

5. [Event] New life, New start6. Lvl. 90, 115, 135, 150 map add team boss, defeat them to get shards, silver, equipment and gem, etc. shards can be used to exchange Tycoon items in the shop.

6. [Event] New life, New Start

7. [Event] Tycooon returns
    Where silver drop? Only shard drop here/

shiit i think i just had a heart attack......
    did u actually add a decent farm event??
    OMG the ***ing sky is gonna fall.

Yes running 150 boss solo and drops are goodish
    shards, red gems, 50 coupon boxes, silver cards only 10k which is tight - should be 50k min or drop silver too
    even get a little xp at lvl 161
    pity on with score event but it's cog - feast or famine
    great event if not so many shards required
    event needs to run for a month along with t4 refund
    yet to see an equip drop - if it's santa wont even bother with score anymore

Still no equip but did get a pink gem - beats score event hands down
    Last edited by Brendan.Doig; 01-29-2015 at 01:25.

bloke on areia just got a 105 midsummer ring. hopefully there better equip but at least its a start

sorta reminds me of valentines day event a couple of years ago. cept for the no 4k silver per run
    and 115 is really easy with BD mobs

Something is wrong with s30 David. started dailies and was nearly finished when the game glitched and reset all daily quests @ 0:45 server time, but did not give bounty cards used back or daily free wheel card back. just a heads up on World boss could not be accessed after maint either.

Cheers

Azscarr.s30