Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [New feature] Hero transfer

[New feature] Hero transfer

1. Click class icon to enter transfer panel.

a. There are 5 classes available to transfer:
    Infantry, Calvary, Spell caster, Archer and Flying unit
    After transfer complete, hero can only bring the corresponding troop, hero will join the battle in a brand new appearance.

b. Each class can be upgraded for 4 levels:
    Level.1: Centurion, Marksmen, Crusade, Mystic, Angel
    Level.2: Chiliarchy, Bowmaster, Paladin, Sorcerer, Cherub
    Level.3: Marshal, AdvBowmaster, Knights Templar, Archmage, Archangel
    Level.4: Warlord, Arrow knight, Bishop, Element Master, Seraphim

c. Transfer requirements:

d. Class damage bonus
    Transfer will apply a bonus damage system: Infantry, Calvary, Spell caster, Archer and Flying unit
    Infantry restrains Calvary and Spell caster, Archer restrains Infantry and Flying unit, Calvary restrains Archer and Flying unit, Spell caster restrains Archer and Calvary, Flying unit restrains Infantry and Spell caster.

e. Valkyire rune (Coming Soon)
    Transfer to 1st stage will unlock 1 Valkyire rune socket.
    Transfer to 2nd stage will unlock 2 Valkyire rune sockets.
    Transfer to 3rd stage will unlock 3 Valkyire rune sockets.
    Transfer to 4th stage will unlock 4 Valkyire rune sockets.

Oh for Heaven's sake, could you PLEASE debug the crap you put in the game already before adding this BS?

Please, please, for the love of god, please learn how to spell Valkyrie. Trust me, the word is in public domain, you don't need to butcher it for any reason at all.

Seriously, I don't understand what you want to sell us here...

Cough cough you forgot the main requirements, if you know why people will rage why add a price???

The 4 orbs on the gold shop for this feature

Leo, where does it say when u transfer hero, what type of units u can us?
    It is very dangerous what u did here. People will transfer heroes and when they transfer attacker to be able to use only infantry for example, they are screwed.

And as warning to everyone, when you choose angel for example and transfer hero, that hero can equip ONLY FLYERS.

It is very badly explained feature,you cant easily tell if u transfer one type of class which units you can assign. And results are permanent! Please add better explanation.

Agreed Shafira this is very bad explanation and also My little brother just ruined my team because of this Now I also can only use flyers with my main hero :/ This is harshly pathetic.

(Also now thinking on this you wont be able to have a good class and use griffs in world boss soon then) Harshly pathetic that it ties it to each unit. should be able to use any unit still Leo fix pleaase

Quote Originally Posted by Layne.Ns.Dalby View Post
    Agreed Shafira this is very bad explanation and also My little brother just ruined my team because of this Now I also can only use flyers with my main hero :/ This is harshly pathetic.

(Also now thinking on this you wont be able to have a good class and use griffs in world boss soon then) Harshly pathetic that it ties it to each unit. should be able to use any unit still Leo fix pleaase
    i agree , also what ab ur tank? in dung i use cav , in arena inf , its insane , this feature is not ok at all

Lala s3

Yes lala They need to remove the Unit specs on this and I would like to see everyone stand together for it really, as we ALL change our units about, Attackers sometimes for griffs in Abyss then back to back row for occulists and so on and so forth, this cannot be the way it stays really. Leo change my hero back or add us into feature to use item to put back to normal and I`l just not use the feature, But really if you think I`m carrying on the game with my best hero now out of action please..think again.