Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How did u rename ur hero ?

Good time of day! Dear, I can not enter the game in the 4 hours, but the chat is such a picture, and the World Boss on the Battle of the Gods, to get and could not. Please correct problem.S SW. igor1965

http://6.firepic.org/6/images/2015-0...aq2tivcbix.jpg

Good time of day! Dear, I can not enter the game in the 4 hours, but the chat is such a picture, and the World Boss on the Battle of the Gods, to get and could not. Please correct problem.S SW.

Quote Originally Posted by igor65 View Post
    http://6.firepic.org/6/images/2015-0...aq2tivcbix.jpg

Good time of day! Dear, I can not enter the game in the 4 hours, but the chat is such a picture, and the World Boss on the Battle of the Gods, to get and could not. Please correct problem.S SW.
    Hi, after checking, this server and game were working normal. It may be your internet problem. Please check it with others browsers later? Thanks for your playing.

Usually my heros names are connected with Darth Vader, the dark lord. The most weirdest name i have seen is rush my essay reviews. Just wonder who is the owner of this account.

duperman.......

I usually give my heroes names of some famous people, after watching game of thrones I called my hero DainGarien, after writing research paper on Napoleon Bonaparte facts I called my hero BonnyNap Don't know why I can create something new.
    Last edited by selesta27; 09-17-2015 at 23:56.

I will Prefer these Names :

1. Lucifera

2. Barachiel

3. Gadreel

These are some of my heroes

I have no Need to Rename my Hero yet, so i do not Use this Method Regarding Rename my Hero.

my char name is philo, philosophy is in my nature so called my heroes adonai, plato, aristotles, filottino, nietzsche, messias, kabala, confusius ........ mrmundo i soon change to my favorite nostradamus and yeti to cathar