View Poll Results: Has this walk through helped your hero lvl up faster?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    3 75.00%
  • No

    1 25.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: [Event] Share Your Wisdom : Levelling new heroes to 80 in just 3 days

  1. #21
    I got 2 new hereos i have to train so any advice on that?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinku View Post
    I got 2 new hereos i have to train so any advice on that?
    follow this guide ?
    www.callofgods.wikia.com

    need info. look up the wikia.

    i will be frank and don't be bothered with it. i will argue for the sake of reason. in a rare moment of insanity, i will troll the heck out of you

  3. #23
    Senior Member ev447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Over Here
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinku View Post
    I got 2 new hereos i have to train so any advice on that?
    I'd start by reading the guide.

  4. #24
    Junior Member ShyEldya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    State of Maine, USA
    Posts
    17
    Hey, quick question, what is meant by team boss farming?

  5. #25

  6. #26
    Junior Member ShyEldya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    State of Maine, USA
    Posts
    17
    thank you for the link

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7
    What if I'm lvling up for the first time - I'm lvl 46 and my heroes are lvl 46 as well, unfortunately I haven't been able to get the frenetic suits right now - but working on it.

    Should I be farmingy Stingy or running dungeons?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadax View Post
    What if I'm lvling up for the first time - I'm lvl 46 and my heroes are lvl 46 as well, unfortunately I haven't been able to get the frenetic suits right now - but working on it.

    Should I be farmingy Stingy or running dungeons?
    You should be doing both Stingy and dungeons farming all sqaures for max exp per dungeon run.

    You can gain Frenetic equips as rewards from Bounty Quests and also as suit packs off the wheel so check your AH for unwanted sets often its a good set until lv 60 harmony or Torrent. Also you can go to the alliance businessman and buy a lv 40 suit for 500 rep per piece offering +50 units for full set.

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSniperMan2011 View Post
    You should be doing both Stingy and dungeons farming all sqaures for max exp per dungeon run.

    You can gain Frenetic equips as rewards from Bounty Quests and also as suit packs off the wheel so check your AH for unwanted sets often its a good set until lv 60 harmony or Torrent. Also you can go to the alliance businessman and buy a lv 40 suit for 500 rep per piece offering +50 units for full set.
    thx will do that. Your original post says to run Stingy till lvl 60 - is that still valid? I'm running both Stingy/30H - should I start running something else as well?

  10. #30
    Senior Member Fiery_Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    391
    Just a question, I am a level 71 in S10. Using 1 hero I can't come close to soloing rosha. Do you have an idea why??

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •