View Poll Results: Has this walk through helped your hero lvl up faster?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 75.00%
  • No

1 25.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event] Share Your Wisdom : Levelling new heroes to 80 in just 3 days

nice guide melted, now i know why you level ur hero so fast ahaha...but for leveling ur hero on enchanted rosha with 2 heroes im against about it i still prefer doing undead monarch with my 6 heroes, cuz i need exp to level up my char level so twn wont catch on me , over all great guide for fast leveling heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Benjie.Aquino View Post
    nice guide melted, now i know why you level ur hero so fast ahaha...but for leveling ur hero on enchanted rosha with 2 heroes im against about it i still prefer doing undead monarch with my 6 heroes, cuz i need exp to level up my char level so twn wont catch on me , over all great guide for fast leveling heroes
    Lol Undead Monarch is fine for levelling up it's just not worth it at the start. Lmao "so twn wont catch me" your gaining fast I better watch out too glad you enjoyed the guide I enjoyed the coupons ;D

>.> i send my lv 1 aqua to poison wehe

this whole thread is too much lolz

Quote Originally Posted by twnwtw View Post
    >.> i send my lv 1 aqua to poison wehe
    Such a liar Twn ;D

thats what bllk n i r doing lol go ask hum if u dun belive

Quote Originally Posted by twnwtw View Post
    thats what bllk n i r doing lol go ask hum if u dun belive
    ahahaha, well as soon i get my Libra i took her to abyss 1st and level her up to 50 then brought her to Poison Dragon runs hehehe

i am just barely lvl 96, and i get my heros from 1-60 in about an hour.

i just replace any back row attacker with the new hero (even if its a def hero) and run 80h 3-6 times followed by 2x runs of purg (i can only make it to layer 2 room 16 at the moment without using/losing t3's) so results will vary and higher levels will get much better results as they could do this with 90h and go further in purg. this of course makes frenetic completely worthless as i go from 1-60 allows me to go from starter gear to harmony almost instantly.

if you don't want to use your dungeon keys )or don't have any) the first 3 dungeon runs get me to about lvl 50.

and to the guy that mentioned es/ww gear, if he were to mention those then he would have needed to not mention harmony and talk about thanksgiving instead.... pretty obvious imo why he didn't

and about the various gems that you mention, most good alliances (i've been told but certainly including mine) that participate in alliance wars, have some kind of structure where purple and lower gems are either free or close to it to members (at least on the first few servers) blue and even purple gems are so common now on these servers that many end up getting coppered/given away. and any alliance that participates in aw's has reasons to help each other even if they could have made 1-2 gold after re-posting the gems every day till they finally sell.

and i have to agree with benjie about not sticking with rosha, leveling your hero's is great and should be a priority but there is no reason to completely stop your own progression in the process.

also don't forget to use the new hero for all aq's/bq's probably best to do before dungeons as they will give low levels xp almost all the time on the ones that require fighting but that stops relatively early depending on what quests are picked up.

Quote Originally Posted by James.Garrett View Post
    i am just barely lvl 96, and i get my heros from 1-60 in about an hour.

i just replace any back row attacker with the new hero (even if its a def hero) and run 80h 3-6 times followed by 2x runs of purg (i can only make it to layer 2 room 16 at the moment without using/losing t3's) so results will vary and higher levels will get much better results as they could do this with 90h and go further in purg. this of course makes frenetic completely worthless as i go from 1-60 allows me to go from starter gear to harmony almost instantly.

if you don't want to use your dungeon keys )or don't have any) the first 3 dungeon runs get me to about lvl 50.

and to the guy that mentioned es/ww gear, if he were to mention those then he would have needed to not mention harmony and talk about thanksgiving instead.... pretty obvious imo why he didn't

and about the various gems that you mention, most good alliances (i've been told but certainly including mine) that participate in alliance wars, have some kind of structure where purple and lower gems are either free or close to it to members (at least on the first few servers) blue and even purple gems are so common now on these servers that many end up getting coppered/given away. and any alliance that participates in aw's has reasons to help each other even if they could have made 1-2 gold after re-posting the gems every day till they finally sell.

and i have to agree with benjie about not sticking with rosha, leveling your hero's is great and should be a priority but there is no reason to completely stop your own progression in the process.

also don't forget to use the new hero for all aq's/bq's probably best to do before dungeons as they will give low levels xp almost all the time on the ones that require fighting but that stops relatively early depending on what quests are picked up.
    From lvl 1 to 60 in an hour huh? 1 purgatory run from layer 1 room 1 to layer 2 room 24 is 38 levels and the fact you only go to 2 16 means less. Doing abyss x 2 from R1 with lv 1 hero is around 46-lvls and then if you go to 80h your hero is way too low level to gain decent exp even after 6 runs of 80 hell on mobs + mini boss and main boss your hero will not be lvl 60 in 1 hour. Why? Because i did that only yesterday with my lv 1 hero x 2 Purg runs to 2:24 and x 6 80hell and only came out at lvl 56 with +456 units since lv 40 gaining more exp than a normal lv 40 hero would. Unless you have tried the Rosha/Dez run with your best tank and new hero with unit boost you will see this way is better than running to Undead Monarch or any other boss judge by the following exp results i will post below after i run each boss right now.
    Last edited by TheSniperMan2011; 06-03-2012 at 01:37.

1. Lv 53 hero (85 pot) units 622 +494 run at Rosha gained 104225k exp taking 3mins 02 secs using new hero and 110 def hero only

2. Lv 53 hero same as above run at Dez gained 118500k exp taking 3 mins 45 secs again using only 1 other hero lv 110

3. Lv 53 hero same units again like #1 and #2 run at Undead Monarch gained 82827k exp taking 5mins using full team of 6 heroes.

Hero equipped with wicked frenetic suit + 50 units and 8 Golden keystones = +194 units +300 units from research = 494 units on top of heroes base units 622 = total of 1116 units lv 53 (add 40 for acclaim II) in this case I had no acclaim on the hero.

So please tell me why running a higher boss is better again for your new hero? Losing exp every run and the extra time it takes? No thanks Once again this is for hero exp only if you want Character exp at the same time then this is not much use to you to begin with but you should still use the unit set + gems regardless of where your farming for exp.

Also just ran 1 time through 80 hell with this lv 53 hero and the following exp was 9k per sqaure 98k per mini boss and 310k main boss. Now add the sub and main boss x 6 runs is roughly 3.1mil exp and if you where to farm every sqaure of each room x 6 runs you would run out of energy even with VIP status meaning you cant then go run Abyss after unless you spent 10g for 100 energy. The 3.1mil hero exp gained from 6 runs farming 12 mini bosses and 6 main bosses is enough for 4 or 5 levels max for a hero in the mid 50s range so I really would like to know how you went from 1 to 60 in just 1hr w/o using a set for unit bonus and you used lv 1 equips thats less units by gems as 2-3 of them equips have no sockets and also the fact your not max techs for +300 units. More to the point when you entered the dungeon with the lv 1 hero he had to lvl up over the course of runs so he would not of being getting 9k per sqaure 98k per mini boss and 310k per main boss. So MythosDragon still sticking to the 60 levels in just 1 hour?
    Last edited by TheSniperMan2011; 06-03-2012 at 01:06.