View Poll Results: Has this walk through helped your hero lvl up faster?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 75.00%
  • No

1 25.00%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event] Share Your Wisdom : Levelling new heroes to 80 in just 3 days

Cool [Event] Share Your Wisdom : Levelling new heroes to 80 in just 3 days

So you finally got the hero of your dreams this can mean only 1 of 2 things. Depending on how far you are into the game you're either going to use the hero sacrifice feature or take the long haul by grinding out exp. My tips in gaining maximum hero exp are as follows

Hero levelling from 1-40 solo small boss such as Unforgiving Mage, Earthsplitter Vam, Enchantress Rosha. (Note) taking a lvl 1 hero to a higher lvl boss will not give more exp at this stage so rule out DreamWeaver,StormLord and Undead Monarch for now. Same applies to dungeons.

1. Hero reaches lvl 10 and learn skill Acclaim I (+20 units)

2. Hero reaches lvl 30 and learn skill Acclaim II (+40 units)

3. Hero reaches lvl 40 equip with a Frenetic suit (+50 units)

4. Add 8 sunbeam crystals to your frenetic suit (+80 units)

OK so your hero has reached lv 40 and you have completed steps 1-4 so your hero now has + 170 units to add to your units from research (lvl 100 = +300 units) giving a total of +470 units not bad for a lvl 40 hero.

Hero levelling from 40-60 again moving to a high end boss will not result in more exp so try Phantom Dez,Krail,Stygian

5. Hero reaches lv 60 remove Frenetic suit and replace with Harmony suit (+85 units)

6. Add 8 Golden Keystones to your Harmony suit (+144 units)

With +40 units from Acclaim II your Harmony suit now gives you a cool +269 units again with max techs that's +569 units at lvl 60

Of course the whole point of this is to gain as much exp as possible as fast as possible and it goes without saying more units = more exp that's why balanced heroes lvl so quick !!

7. Depending on your strength you should now be able to add your lv 60 hero to your team for dungeon 60,70,80,90 hell mobs and sub-bosses

8. Level 80 has arrived so now you either dump the harmony suit and lose the unit bonus or you can keep grinding away with it. It's possibly cheaper to keep going with the harmony set for unit bonus as you would need Arctic lights at this point to make up for the decrease in units thus saving you gold as you will by-pass orange equips from lv 73-80 and start buying equips when you reach lv 90+.

Using this method you can have your hero at lvl 60 in just 1 day and lvl 80-85 after 3 days.

Other useful tips:

Use the coliseum by assigning just the 1 hero for full exp per 60secs (Better effect when VIP) 10hrs offline training adds up.

Ask a friend or alliance member if you can tag along on some boss runs for easy exp.

You can also solo a boss yourself (strenght depending ) with just 2 heroes , your best tank and your new hero. Doing so you will gain more exp or about the same as leeching with a friend. Assign archers to your tank and T2 mage to your new hero and assign them both in the dodge position of Right Feint.

I do this from time to time at Enchantress Rosha and my hero gains 112k exp per run . If you run Rosha with 6 heroes your new hero will only gain 33-37k exp so try with just 2. It usually takes 3-4mins max per run with just 2 heroes for over 110k exp compare with Undead Monarch it takes around the same time with 6 heroes gaining 100-125k exp each but your new hero won't gain that kind of exp in a team of 6 heroes on a high lvl boss.

Hope this helps in the future and happy hero levelling!

IGN: MeltedFace
    S2 Eve

well, this is certainly a good walkthrough

you should add a disclaimer though: this strategy guide requires a lot of gold to work depending on your current in-game status
    www.callofgods.wikia.com

need info. look up the wikia.

i will be frank and don't be bothered with it. i will argue for the sake of reason. in a rare moment of insanity, i will troll the heck out of you

Quote Originally Posted by Gian.Carlo.Gatab View Post
    well, this is certainly a good walkthrough

you should add a disclaimer though: this strategy guide requires a lot of gold to work depending on your current in-game status
    Certainly cheaper than hero sac as frenetic suit to buy only costs 8g. Sunbeam crystals are 10 a penny in purgatory and 1g in ah (16g for frenetic suit and 8 crystals

Harmony suit on the other hand easily obtained from 60h and current value per piece is 10g 15g max so 100-120g. Golden keystones are also cheap only 3g each in ah so 24g

skill books 1g each so total cost would be roughly 170g but as i said most of the stuff needed is cheap in ah or easily gotten in purgatory,dungeon and the best part is once you have both suits with the gems it's always ready to be re-used

Quote Originally Posted by TheSniperMan2011 View Post
    Certainly cheaper than hero sac as frenetic suit to buy only costs 8g. Sunbeam crystals are 10 a penny in purgatory and 1g in ah (16g for frenetic suit and 8 crystals

Harmony suit on the other hand easily obtained from 60h and current value per piece is 10g 15g max so 100-120g. Golden keystones are also cheap only 3g each in ah so 24g

skill books 1g each so total cost would be roughly 170g but as i said most of the stuff needed is cheap in ah or easily gotten in purgatory,dungeon and the best part is once you have both suits with the gems it's always ready to be re-used
    "Harmony suit easily obtained" yes this is ONLY for the really lucky ppl. I did GV boss more than 20 times to only get orange gems at best

Quote Originally Posted by TheSniperMan2011 View Post
    3. Hero reaches lvl 40 equip with a Frenetic suit (+50 units)

4. Add 8 sunbeam crystals to your frenetic suit (+80 units)
    Instead of wasting space in your inventory with a frenetic suit you could instead just use Golden Keystones/Sunbeam Crystals on the level 1 gear you get from quests the stats are better and you can reuse them over and over. They will also give your hero a boost starting from level 1 instead of having to wait for level 40 for a gear set unit bonus. All my level 1 gear with sockets have either Keystone or Crystals in them for just this purpose. Can typically use that gear till I switch it to the Werewolf+Evil Spirit at 80.

Just something I'd do instead is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Daehawk View Post
    Instead of wasting space in your inventory with a frenetic suit you could instead just use Golden Keystones/Sunbeam Crystals on the level 1 gear you get from quests the stats are better and you can reuse them over and over. They will also give your hero a boost starting from level 1 instead of having to wait for level 40 for a gear set unit bonus. All my level 1 gear with sockets have either Keystone or Crystals in them for just this purpose. Can typically use that gear till I switch it to the Werewolf+Evil Spirit at 80.

Just something I'd do instead is all.
    Well you see the Frenetic set does not take up any inventory space as having 12 heros while only using 6 means my sub heros hold sets harmony,destroyer,frenetic etc. 8 slots x 6 spare heros = 48 free slots of inventory space. Yes You can use the lv 1 equips with better stats and i chose not to mention them for several reasons. 1. Not everybody has these Quest equip rewards. 2. Some players might have coppered most of them. 3. Frenetic suit is easily available for any lv player in AH. {4. With lv 40 hero i would rather unit bonus from a set over stats as only more units = more exp. Nothing stopping anyone using 8 golden keystones on frenetic suit either i just mentioned sunbeam crystal as they are cheaper
    And easily obtained. Further more i could of suggested using 8 arctic lights with harmony set but i will leave that to you to ponder over why i didn't ;D

Also didn't mention 3/3 werewolf as not everyone has this set or 2/2 ES set as my guide is for all player's not just high lvl players with the best + unit equips

Quote Originally Posted by vii View Post
    "Harmony suit easily obtained" yes this is ONLY for the really lucky ppl. I did GV boss more than 20 times to only get orange gems at best
    General Voscam was kind to me back in the day. Sometimes x 2 harmony a day and i was running x 6 every day for about 1 month. Love the fact you "only" got orange gems at best lol. So you did 20 GV runs that's basically 7 days @ 3 runs per day. Sell a gem for 30g + to either run dungeons x 6 per day or buy harmony from AH it could be very cheap depending on how old your server is. Better to run x 6 everyday to give yourself a better % of getting harmony and good luck!

I like this i have a bunch of 70 pot hero's to level up asap thanks

This works ive never trained my hero so fast before so much exp with more units from gems and sets awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by AltGorgon View Post
    This works ive never trained my hero so fast before so much exp with more units from gems and sets awesome!
    LOL at AltGorgon lmao