Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: SuperDeads SuperSuits

  1. #11
    Senior Member KRAToZZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sparta
    Posts
    3,792
    Wrath suit also has a thunder aura like bp

    Full torrent suit has a cool bubble effect

  2. #12
    Senior Member hydrasad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by KRAToZZ View Post
    Wrath suit also has a thunder aura like bp

    Full torrent suit has a cool bubble effect
    The bubble is annoying, I haven't get any wrath, can you give a set for me for free??


    Money only make you happy once, but love stay forever

  3. #13
    Senior Member hydrasad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    217
    Anyone can give teach me how to screenshot? Cause I got full torrent and I want show the aura for you


    Money only make you happy once, but love stay forever

  4. #14
    Senior Member dhsrtdhxhrill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In the icecream store...
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    I made 2 screenshots of aura's, I hope more will be added by others, but I think I was right about there not being a lot of different ones

    aura Blood Phoenix

    aura Fire Dust

    oh have this one on a wardrobe hero too:

    aura Harmony

    I think its mostly the old suits that have different aura's. Later on they didnt bother making new ones
    looks good though...

  5. #15
    Senior Member dhsrtdhxhrill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In the icecream store...
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrasad View Post
    Anyone can give teach me how to screenshot? Cause I got full torrent and I want show the aura for you
    press "screen shot" on your keyboard ->http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload -> then use the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" to post here...

  6. #16
    PGM cog_219355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,484
    i think bloody suit has a pretty cool red aura, but the lightening one is the most common i think
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...


    "All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

  7. #17
    Senior Member hydrasad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by dhsrtdhxhrill View Post
    press "screen shot" on your keyboard ->http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload -> then use the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" to post here...
    Thanks, I'll try it (or not)


    Money only make you happy once, but love stay forever

  8. #18
    Senior Member dhsrtdhxhrill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In the icecream store...
    Posts
    361
    feel free to post suggestions to suits you wish to see here...

  9. #19
    PGM cog_219355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,484
    a few you missed out of the top of my head:
    torrent (all sub categories (wicked, valiant) look the same so i dont need to see those myself)
    whisper (blue)
    savage (blue)
    bloody
    betrayal and/or warscar (blue) (im not sure both are 8 piece suits)
    lunatic
    Last edited by cog_219355; 10-14-2014 at 09:13.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...


    "All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

  10. #20
    Senior Member dhsrtdhxhrill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In the icecream store...
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    a few you missed out of the top of my head:
    torrent (all sub categories (wicked, valiant) look the same so i dont need to see those myself)
    whisper (blue)
    savage (blue)
    bloody
    betrayal and/or warscar (blue) (im not sure both are 8 piece suits)
    lunatic
    al most done

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •