Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hero incarnation level drop calculator

For lvl 150 it's 5,900,000,000

Quote Originally Posted by Diderot View Post
    For lvl 150 it's 5,900,000,000
    well when I do maths all of the number is increased by 700mil, are you sure didi? we have to ask someone lvl 160 and check him/her...

Money only make you happy once, but love stay forever

Thanks Didi and gz

oh william, go away, we dont need your help here and you are wrong once again.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

For lvl 151 it's 6,600,000,000 exp

tx! Oh i will do those maths, but i havent been feeling well and have lots of x-mas stuff to do...
    PGM

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    If anyone does a 2nd or 3d reincarnation, could they please write down exactly how much xp the hero has before and after and sent me the information (also their lvl before and after)?
    The xp drop numbers that are listed now might not be right, I would like to get them accurate.
    Thanks.

edit: we just need the numbers for 3d reincarnation now.
    Willow eindelijk iemand die me duidelijkheid geeft bij reincarnatie .. geluk bij een ongeluk ga ik dus niet pas bij level 100 mijn hero`s reincarneren want dan is de drop erg laag van 1 tot 79 .. deze tabel gaf mij aan om zo hoog mogelijk pas als stats lekker op dreef zijn ...dan pas rond lv 130 eens de eerste reinc toe te passen .... sinds pas het spel is verlengd naar lv 180 lijkt mij dit het meest aangename .. scheeld poen weer

Quote Originally Posted by JackIII View Post
    Willow eindelijk iemand die me duidelijkheid geeft bij reincarnatie .. geluk bij een ongeluk ga ik dus niet pas bij level 100 mijn hero`s reincarneren want dan is de drop erg laag van 1 tot 79 .. deze tabel gaf mij aan om zo hoog mogelijk pas als stats lekker op dreef zijn ...dan pas rond lv 130 eens de eerste reinc toe te passen .... sinds pas het spel is verlengd naar lv 180 lijkt mij dit het meest aangename .. scheeld poen weer
    Hehe, I was born soooo close to the Netherlands. Yet, I only understand less than 50% :P

Quote Originally Posted by JackIII View Post
    Hoi Jack!

Als je het niet erg vind, ga ik je in het Engels antwoorden, aangezien de meesten hier geen Nederlands praten. Als je graag in het Nederlands met me wilt praten, kan je me mailen hier op het forum.

Actually my advise was to either reincarnate at level 100, or wait untill they are high enough so they will not drop too much that they cant keep wearing the same gear. Actually if you want to create the best hero possible, its best not to reincarnate till 180, but thats more a theory then something anyone will ever do, so forget about that
    It is true that your hero will turn out better in the end if you wait with the reincarnation, because you can cult it longer and it gets half of those extra cult points as a bonus when reborn. Downside of this is that your will have to recult your hero (after reincarnation cult values will be 0 again and max cult will be a lot higher then it was) at a high level, which is quite expensive on the silver.
    If you cult at level 100, your heroes indeed drop a lot of levels. This has the downside that they will be useless for a while, but it has two important upsides: culting them back will be a lot cheaper and they can start using astro/souls a lot sooner.

This is a tought dilemma. Especially since they keep coming with new heroes all the time now, so it seems less usefull to go for "the perfect hero". The silver shortage does not help either.
    Most important in both cases is that you cult as much as you can afford before reincarnating, for the 2 or 3 most important stats.

Good luck with your decision!
    PGM

hero to level from 159 to 160 is 13.6 billion
    to go from 160 to 161 is 14.6 billion
    from 161 to 162 is 15.8 billion

would have given you all the other values but only just noticed this thread

devs need to make lvl 160h have realistic amounts of xp -as it is there is NO POINT even doing it
    Last edited by Brendan.Doig; 11-06-2015 at 20:47.

For lvl 152 it's 7,400,000,000 (= + 800,000,000)