Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 130

d130 seems to be very lame to run

As for 140 I need some t4 to run hell mode but in case I don't have spare t4, is nightmare mode worth running ?

How are the d140 nightmare drops?
    I heard that it could drop some of the red gear like dragonmourne, is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by Omar.Atieh View Post
    d130 seems to be very lame to run

As for 140 I need some t4 to run hell mode but in case I don't have spare t4, is nightmare mode worth running ?

How are the d140 nightmare drops?
    I heard that it could drop some of the red gear like dragonmourne, is that true?
    i have heard the same thing, but have not seen it myself, i've been doing 1-2 a week now for a while with coupons and just fighting the bosses, i've got 1 or 2 gk's a few lvl 6 books and mostly junk otherwise, i've also done 6 140 hells in the last 2 days with the resurecction bible (works awesome) as i wiped as much as i won on final boss and didnt lose a troop, anyways my drops for that are as follows 1x silver/gold key, 1 level 6 book, 2 no drops and a tsc 2 card, plenty of the collection pieces from the subs, 3x green rune of glory(attack) though it is only 90 and not 100 when we got the free ones from doing 3/6x dungeons for a week
    and as for the silver and gold keys i got, i got a lucky stone from silver and a tsc2 from gold