Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 130

so dung 130 seems to be a spitting copy of sky5, but mainly no silver and garbage exp

yes its ***in ******** dungeon. insanely hard as well. wat a crap update. I take my word back when i said they did some work. They just copied freaking skycity hard out dungeons

Agreed to both, but I do want to start compiling some data on these dungeons.
    I'm lvl 142 and did the normal, nightmare, and hell lvl 130 dungeons. The experience and silver were terrible. Here's the experience I got for the final boss in 130h: [System]You have gained 576000 Exp. For those who don't know, that's about as much experience as you get from 1 mob in sky. Obviously, that is a laughably low, so you're not going there for experience. I got a prayer helmet, slaughter helmet, and prayer boots from normal, nightmare, and hell in that order. The bosses were Cocker and Amelia from the sky dungeons, and I'm pretty certain that they were in the same formations. Cocker is infantry and Amelia is a caster. They do not do a ton of damage, but they absorb a great deal of damage. It took me like 6 or 7 shots to bring down Amelia in 130h, but my tank was still alive at that point. I'd say the mobs are fairly close to sky 5, but I haven't done that one in awhile so can't say for certain.
    At this point I can't see any reason to do the new hell dungeons but can't say for certain until we have a little more data. The new gear in the new fantasy dungeons does seem worthwhile, but those will be insanely difficult to do for awhile.
    Last edited by Shadowmost; 02-27-2014 at 19:14.

Not very thought out at all. So why would anyone do 130/140 over sky???

Disappointing

only thing would be to farm 140f for the new gear, but say byebye to exp/silver/and your t4

d130 is just as pointless as d120. Devs have absolutely no idea as to what players our level need. There is absolutely nothing useful in d130 normal-hell. You devs really are morons.

I havent tried 140 yet as it will probably be too hard for me. The archer mobs have crazy agility in 130. I see that there are new equips in 140f but i am probably ways away from that and im level 142 now and have almost 2mil arena strength. devs really messed these dungeons up. At least give us silver for running this

140F is this even possible to farm? It 'll be probably harder than like 8th skycity dungeon

in 130 nm does gcvi drop there?

yes, it drops in all 3

thanks...wonder what other than lvl 6 books are in them...especially for rediculous amount of gold to open em