Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maintenance Notice (October 12th)

yes we need pack expander, permanent reduce the silver cost for cult,,make some free event where we can get valhalla card
    running event is truely ridiculous,, not even free picaxe hun?
    Telsa s45(m17)

Quote Originally Posted by cog_1962777 View Post
    i think we should have a valhalla card event we have not had 1 in a while
    September the 21st :

9. [Event] 2 in 1 card
    Event time: 22nd September 00:00:00 -28th September 23:59:59
    Details:
    Draw Anubis card will receive an extra Ra card.
    Draw Ra card will receive an extra Anubis card.
    Draw Odin card will receive an extra Thor card.
    Draw Thor card will receive an extra Odin card.
    Draw Aretemis card will receive an extra Hel card.
    Draw Hel card will receive an extra Aretemis card.
    Draw Athena card will receive an extra Freya card.
    Draw Freya card will receive an extra Athena card.
    Draw Sol card will receive an extra Mani card.
    Draw Mani card will receive an extra Sol card.
    Draw Urd card will receive an extra Idun card.
    Draw Idun card will receive an extra Urd card.

Draw Chaac card will receive an extra Sobek card.
    Draw Sobek card will receive an extra Chaac card.
    Draw Rama card will receive an extra Vamana card.
    Draw Vamana card will receive an extra Rama card.
    Draw Chang'E card will receive an extra Aphrodite card.
    Draw Aphrodite card will receive an extra Chang'E card.
    Draw Bastet card will receive an extra Neith card.
    Draw Neith card will receive an extra Bastet card.
    Draw Vali card will receive an extra Jord card.
    Draw Jord card will receive an extra Vali card.
    Draw Sigi card will receive an extra Grid card.
    Draw Grid card will receive an extra Sigi card.

Thats only 3 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris.Ambrose View Post
    Hey cog, when are you guys going to do something about cultivating?
    ..//.. it still costs way too much silver and WAY TOO MUCH TIME.
    ..//..
    Many Players have come up with viable solutions. I know the solutions aren't your idea, but sometimes you just have to say "Hey, this guy has a great idea, we should see how we can make it happend!" Any way, We the players have been and will continue to patiently wait for your response.
    ..//.. There is nothing like spending 3 hours on the game and the only thing that we have done is cultivate a hero 200 points. Now most people have many heroes to level up and cultivate. With the thought of 8 hours a day cultivating, that makes a player think "Maybe I should just cut my losses and quit playing"
    ..//..
    HEAR HEAR!

COG team ... do something about the cultivation PLEASE!

To illustrate YOUR problem: I was about to start playing just now and then thought of the cultivation I have to do.
    So, instead of starting to play, I went to the forum and quoted/wrote this.
    Now, when finishing this, I am not going to play, because the thought of culting for hours makes me bored ahead of the factual culting!

So, instead of starting the game, I will make coffee and a cigarette (or 2), go to the garden and enjoy the really beautiful after-summer-noon ... and after that I will start my War Gaming tank game (you know: WoT ... Where One Thrives when gaming, instead of being bored to death by culting)
    If ... that is IF ... I can muster the energy to cult today, I might be back in a couple of hours to start playing. If not, it is going to be another day with nothing done in YOUR game.

Reposted due to rising numbers of Death-by-COG-syndrome in the Netherlands and Flanders.

NEWS FLASH!!

~Leo/Nico, this is a MUST READ, Hot from the presses!~

The independent Dutch news agency NU reported:

Dutch and Flamish Public Health Authorities are combining forces after the suicide rate amongst Dutch and Flamish gamers suddenly spiked. Reportedly the suicide notes, written by the various deceased, contained indications to the reasons of suicide which were all too similar to be a coincidence.

A warning by the combined Public Health Authorities of the Netherlands and Flanders/Belgium has been issued directly to gamers who play Call of Gods.

"This series of similar incidents triggered a cross border cooperation between Flamish and Dutch Public Health Authorities, now coordinating their research into these suicides" stated Dutch Secretary of State for Public Health.

Upon questions by NU reporters at the press conference, the Flamish counterpart of the Dutch Minister added: "It is too early to call this an epidemic, though we must be careful and warn people at risk immediately. This is why we are going public with our preliminary findings now."

So far it has been disclosed that suicide notes referred to a mysterious game feature called 'Culting'. It seems that this exact feature caused Acute Severe Depression in the victims.

Apparently, the players of that game have been relatively happy citizens until the introduction of this feature referred to as 'Culting'. The already very negative effects of the feature on the well being of gamers, however, severely increased with the introduction of Golden Heroes. According to a surviving gamer, the feature went "from just boring where it concernes red, to deadly boring in pink and plainly depressing when it comes to golden".

Investigators called developpers at CoG publisher Boyojoy, to clarify what 'Culting' is about.
    Unfortunately the developpers couldn't answer any specific questions and only replied with "I wouldn't know, because I have never 'culted' myself".
    Managers, who were asked, mostly replied with "Sorry, I do not have a game account in Call of Gods. I have never played it myself".

Authorities are nevertheless warning gamers to not enter the Call of Gods Realm and, in any case, to refrain from 'Culting', unless the gamer is already diagnosed as a full fledged autist. For non of not fully autistic gamers, the 'Culting' is deemed extremely dangerous.

As far as the authorties have disclosed to date, the health risks of 'Culting' entail:

1. Severe Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) in the pointing finger and wrist, as a result from gazillions of necessary clicks to advance 0.0001% in a hero's cultivation.

2. Acute Depression with a high suicidal tendency, as a result from that mere 0.0001% advance in cultivation from a gazillion clicks.

3. For gamers with a higher level of autism, the conseqences are limited to:
    - Boredom from culting Red Heros,
    - Severe Boredom from culting Pink Heros and
    - Deadly Boredom from culting Golden Heros, though the risk of Acute Severe Depression remains.

All these negative effects are aggrevated by frequently occurring 'lag', 'crap drops', 'bogus rewards' and 'frequent inventory cleaning'.

The Dutch Ministry of Justice launched its own investigation to clearify if Culting is possibly a 'Crime against humanity' by forcing individuals to execute that many clicks with such a low success rate. According to a spokeswoman of the Ministry, the 'Culting' feature might also be classified as 'Slavery', for which the developpers of the feature and managers of Call of Gods may be called to the International Court in The Hague in the Netherlands.

In addition to the Public Health and Justice inquiries into the matter, the National Intelligence Service AIVD started an inquiry into 'Culting' to determine whether culting may lead to desperation and thereby to a higher rate of radicalisation amongst gamers and thus form a threat to public safety.
    According to an anonymous source: "Drone strikes against the Boyojoy offices are being contemplated to stop the culting menace."
    Last edited by Pontuz; 10-16-2017 at 17:22.

Ha Ha Good story Pontuz, but nore the devs nore the mods will read this.
    And they don't care if you play or not.
    They will come up with other c r a p events to fill up the inventory, like these drawing pieces.
    And we all keep the things in inventory and hope we will get the same in a couple of weeks, so maybe we can get another piece of equipment.
    And in the meantime the invent will be full with c r a p .

Hope dies last!

big day friday cog have finally said they will fix my sacredly armour display to the one i have used can oneone pls explain to me why this has taken them so long too do