Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: [Event] Dragon Slayer

Quote Originally Posted by silarth View Post
    why dont just put new golden hero cards directly to shop?? as long we cant kill dragon witout spending gold just save us clicking
    ****** EVENT JUST FOR COINERS
    because they can introduce more random factors by "event" way, to make more money.
    If u are bad luck enough, u hv to spend much more inorder to get ur items.

This is how they totally fvck you .... killed 2 dragons and get same map pieces .... this could go on and on and on and never get the correct map pieces

Game killer apk download

Game Killer APK has been one of the most used apps in recent times for modifying contents of any game. You can download Gamekiller apk to modify coins, gems and all the tokens which are used in games. Game Killer app is not only a powerful app to use but it is more easily available and easier to use as well. It is also quite easy to download and you can download Game Killer for Android with ease.

Game Killer APK has been one of the most used apps in recent times for modifying contents of any game. You can download
    Gamekiller apk to modify coins, gems and all the tokens which are used in games. Game Killer app is not only a powerful app to use but it is more easily available and easier to use as well. It is also quite easy to download and you can download Game Killer for Android with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNL View Post
    Still overprized ....
    well yes lol. very much so and from onekaname's post looks like the rare ones may well make it more expensive

And still no one has the rights to throw these advertisement f u c k e r s out of the forum.

And mods are not even bottering.

No thanks, killed one time. Wow what a gold sink that is.

Hi leo and cog team

There is a BUG in this
    The dragon will not fly away after 2 hours so we can summons a different 1
    This will be the 4th day of this BUG so i hope you guys send out at least 4 chest to all players

Quote Originally Posted by onekaname View Post
    Hi leo and cog team

There is a BUG in this
    The dragon will not fly away after 2 hours so we can summons a different 1
    This will be the 4th day of this BUG so i hope you guys send out at least 4 chest to all players
    i think need to kill it to summon new one .... but i will tell admin ab the bug

Lala s3

Quote Originally Posted by cog_27543 View Post
    i think need to kill it to summon new one .... but i will tell admin ab the bug
    No its a BUG as per the instructions says

If you summon dragon successfully, you will have 2 hours to defeat him, if the time is over and you not defeat him, he will fly away and you need summon another one to defeat.