Thread: Not Fair

Not Fair

I invested time and currency into this game as did many people, with so many server's open there aren't barely enough people to battle with anymore. Everytime a new server open's people who haven't gained the way they want to just jump to another server. I think there should be a "Server Jump" promo. to even out the playing field. It is not fair to those who have spent hard earned money and don't get the full effect's of what is paid for....

cause ppl go to new servers and buy vip's thinking they can be in top , after they see they can't be top dog with 10 $ they come runnin, yelling and complaining in forum they want a new server , and so on , thats why

Lala s3

bravo! absolutely true.
    Dremodar
    alliance SilverAngels
    s28: Obed

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I invested time and currency into this game as did many people, with so many server's open there aren't barely enough people to battle with anymore. Everytime a new server open's people who haven't gained the way they want to just jump to another server. I think there should be a "Server Jump" promo. to even out the playing field. It is not fair to those who have spent hard earned money and don't get the full effect's of what is paid for....
    Whole game isnt fair... Cog fails on every thing they make and they dissapoint players daily... My advice: dont use your money on this game...

Quote Originally Posted by cog_27543 View Post
    cause ppl go to new servers and buy vip's thinking they can be in top , after they see they can't be top dog with 10 $ they come runnin, yelling and complaining in forum they want a new server , and so on , thats why
    And then they come yelling and complaining that the latest event is "Not good for low levels", which the only are because of server hopping. That's always the final step.

Oh wow I did not realize this thread was that old, apparently no one posts in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles.Johnson View Post
    Oh wow I did not realize this thread was that old, apparently no one posts in this forum.
    lol i hardly believe this part can reach 10 post/day

I don't understand why people spend money in games to be on top, it's a game and you should reach everything with your own power, if not - there is no reason to buy status, you won't be top anyway, it's cheating as for me. Better spend money to make someone or yourself happy, buy flowers for your mom, skate for your son, buy essays online reviews for your lazy friends or just give money to charity.

I'm also Feeling that it is not Fair, which you Mention in your this Post Buddy.................

Quote Originally Posted by seokeys2 View Post
    I'm also Feeling that it is not Fair, which you Mention in your this Post Buddy.................
    Hi, we are sorry for that. Thanks for your understanding.