Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (September 14th)

Quote Originally Posted by Sliverlives View Post
    10. [Event] Tiger 1+1
    Event time: 15th September 00:00:00- 21st September 23:59:59
    Detail:
    During the event, players get mount tiger*1 during the event will get extra mount tiger*1

Tiger: Use to get mount Tiger.

So where do we get it?
    If you get the tiger it will be in the mail.

Devs & Crew,

THANK YOU!

It seems you listened to the players by undoing (going to undo) some of the changes of previous maintenance and fixed the population issue!
    Also this maintenance is good copy work with useful events. Better a good copy than a bad new thing

You have given me hope for the first time in a long time
    Please keep up the good work!

_P_
    Last edited by Pontuz; 09-20-2017 at 06:53.

11. [Event] Dungeon Fighter
    Event time: 15th September 00:00:00- 21st September 23:59:59
    Detail:
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 5 times each day will get Double Exp Card*1 or Triple Exp Card*1
    Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 6 times each day will get Dusty Chest*1/ Staunch Chest*1/ Wisdom Chest*1/ Sunbeam Chest*1

Dusty Chest: Open: will random get one blue mount equipment of Dusty
    Staunch Chest: Open: will random get one Purple mount equipment of Staunch
    Wisdom Chest: Open: will random get one Orange mount equipment of Wisdom
    Sunbeam Chest: Open: will random get one Red mount equipment of Sunbeam

This is not working ... please check it quickly
    Did 6 dungeons and only got 1 mount thing not 1 of each which you posted ... please do not say it was listed wrong ( if it was please give all that did 6 all rewards and then correct it by tomorrow after all it is not our fault you messed up
    Last edited by onekaname; 09-15-2017 at 10:49.

Lightbulb

Complete any dungeon under any difficulties for 6 times each day will get Dusty Chest*1/ Staunch Chest*1/ Wisdom Chest*1/ Sunbeam Chest*1
    The way to read this line is Dusty Chest*1 OR Staunch Chest* 1 OR Wisdom Chest*1 Or Sunbeam Chest*1

If you play long enough here, you learn to read between the lines (translation errors and so on)

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNL View Post
    The way to read this line is Dusty Chest*1 OR Staunch Chest* 1 OR Wisdom Chest*1 Or Sunbeam Chest*1

If you play long enough here, you learn to read between the lines (translation errors and so on)
    While i agree with you on if you played here long enough But that does nothing for newer players
    Maybe sense they have had game for so long they would learn to make a correct description or if they mess up give rewards as they promise

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNL View Post

They forgot 4 words, "one of the following"

such a great maint, one can finish #8 in one day. The rest is same old pile of dung no matter how you look at it cause some of us don't or hasn't need of it for like a year..

Off topic for maint but has anyone turned a pink hero gold
    If so was it worth doing hearing only the cult goes up 4k ish and everything else stays the same

2. [Promotion] Gold Party[/B]
    Event time: 16th September 00:00:00 -18th September 23:59:59
    Details:
    16th: daily first recharge will get 20% extra gold
    17th: daily first recharge will get 50% extra gold
    18th: daily first recharge will get 100% extra gold

Just recharged, on my other game that is. LMAO!!! Keep it up COG. Thanks for being F2P. Well time to fly my dragons and destroy some bases.

Quote Originally Posted by onekaname View Post
    If so was it worth doing hearing only the cult goes up 4k ish and everything else stays the same
    yes I've turned a yeti gold and yes it's worth doing.

Quote Originally Posted by onekaname View Post
    Yes, the pink to gold hero's are better than straight up gold hero's with the exception of Thor. I have 3 that I turned from pink to gold and still deciding on which other one I want to turn. The gold hero's have more room to cult on the first two reincarnations, but I haven't gotten good add on value with the reincarnation for some reason. You get a good jump on culting room when you go from pink to gold.