Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [TIP] Amount of exp reduction of reincarnation and recommended reincarnation time.

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyTramp View Post
    sorry me and maths do not work together, I have a few heros now at or near 105, the 105 heros have 2x MSN pieces and enh 14 winged beowulf medals so losing them 3 items will be too harsh, also I have 2 red defs, I dont mind having them drop to 95 after 2nd cult as that is the level for berial legs

so what level do the attacks need to be to 1st rein them so they dont drop below 105?

and what level do the defs need to be to 2nd rein them so they dont drop below 95?

Thanks.
    if you want others to do your maths, it does help to give us the numbers. How much xp to get from 104 to 105 and from 105 to 106?
    For the defs more numbers are needed that you probably dont have them all... maybe its a good idea to start an xp list on this topic to do these calculations...
    I will start one now, I hope everyone will add what numbers they have so everyone will be able to calculate their own heroes.

list is at: https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...290#post129290
    Last edited by cog_219355; 02-11-2014 at 04:21.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

hi sorry for late reply some attacks are over lvl106 , 106-107 is 80M exp needed, 104-105 is 70M needed

for defs..
    94-95 is 26,410,000
    95-96 is 29,580,000

it would be good if this was made easy though, for instance, the lvl106 heros need 80M exp to raise to 107, only 70M to go from 104 - 105 , so get the heros to 70,000,000/80,000,000 then rein and the hero then becomes lvl105, is that how it works ? I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyTramp View Post
    hi sorry for late reply some attacks are over lvl106 , 106-107 is 80M exp needed, 104-105 is 70M needed

for defs..
    94-95 is 26,410,000
    95-96 is 29,580,000

it would be good if this was made easy though, for instance, the lvl106 heros need 80M exp to raise to 107, only 70M to go from 104 - 105 , so get the heros to 70,000,000/80,000,000 then rein and the hero then becomes lvl105, is that how it works ? I doubt it
    taehosun calculated that a hero looses 456,439,760 xp, so you will have to extract that from the amount your hero has now.

If I use the list im making (see the link), I calculate that a new 106 hero will drop down to lvl 98.
    To stay above lvl 95 your defs will need to be 104 with 46,000,000 spare xp.
    I think...
    PGM

just run out of patience and and 1st reined a max exp lvl107 ( he was waiting for character to hit 108 ) , he dropped to 101 and around 2/3 exp to raise to 102

that is what my table predicted, so at least i got some of my maths right
    https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...290#post129290
    PGM

hmm well i have only 1 red(bal) heroes and all oranges.i am still only 91 lvl and i think i wont reincarnate any of those heroes. i have planned to do reincarnation when i get all new red heroes. it will take a long time to reach at 140 lvl to do reincarnation and the amount of silver it takes must be billion . so i thought of reincanrating each hero at their lvl ( 100,). and then 3 of the heroes at 110 lvl and next 3 at 113 lvl . and the last time reincarnation at 140 lvl. by the time i will be getting enough silver alrdy.in the meanwhile the other heroes will be there to do the dungs/pa

is it a good idea ?
    Last edited by aveone; 02-23-2014 at 20:23.

ah yes, that is a whole different situation. Im in a similar one on my lvl 100 account. I have 4 red heroes there, 2 balanced, 1 def and a bad agi from tavern. I am currently only using 1 balanced in my team, she is all levelled up, but not culted at all. I did start culting the 2nd balance (i got them on the same day^^), but stopped when the def came along. I am culting the def as she levels up, so she will be max culted when she reaches lvl 100. I will probably reincarnate here immediately then and start reculting and relevelling her. That will give me one very good tank eventually. But is also means that all other red heroes will be neglected on cult, since I dont have enough silver to do more then 1. This is a crappy situation, I would get really stressed out if I would find a red atk hero now. So I dont think this method is the best, or maybe it will be, its hard to say...

Most players seem to reincarnate heroes that just have the required 30% cult on one value and not are about the rest. This seems to be the best way to go on the short term, the reincarnation does give a nice boost, but on the long term they will end up with worse heroes.

Culting per lvl does cost a whole of a lot less then starting late in a hero's life. I don't think there is a perfect way to do it, in this game you just have to adapt to changing situations...

But I do believe that reincarnating orange heroes is a waste of silver and honor points, so that is a wise call there. If you have culted your balance hero, then it probably is worth reincarnating that one. Balanced heroes make very usefull front line attackers or even tanks, if you cult on vit and def. There is no point at all in planning ahead to lvl 140, things will change too much in the time it will take you to get there.
    I started my lvl 128 account over 1,5 years ago and although im not the fastest leveller on the server, im ranked 14th now, so reasonably fast. Still, getting to lvl 140 will take me at least 6 more months and by then I will hopefully have sky heroes.
    Last edited by cog_219355; 02-24-2014 at 05:21.
    PGM

Quote Originally Posted by taehosun View Post
    ****For more accurate exp reduction information as well as the level after the reincarnation, please refer to

https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...o-xp-per-level

Thanks to this post, I've derived the exact amount exp reduction.
    could you please change the link to my new post on the subject? It has way more numbers and the tables are on one page instead of 2: https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...rop-calculator

Btw, are you sure about your the xp drop amount for 2nd and 3d reincarnation?
    The one for the first is exactly the amount of xp up to lvl 100, so a newly lvl 100 hero will drop to lvl 1, which makes sense (I have almost proven this by making my inferno drop to lvl 3).
    But for the amount for 2nd reincarnation is that for a lvl 111 hero, and for 3d for a lvl 121 hero, which does not make sense to me. What will happen if you do 2nd reincarnation on a new 120 hero? its total xp will drop below 0...
    PGM

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    could you please change the link to my new post on the subject? It has way more numbers and the tables are on one page instead of 2: https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...rop-calculator

Btw, are you sure about your the xp drop amount for 2nd and 3d reincarnation?
    The one for the first is exactly the amount of xp up to lvl 100, so a newly lvl 100 hero will drop to lvl 1, which makes sense (I have almost proven this by making my inferno drop to lvl 3).
    But for the amount for 2nd reincarnation is that for a lvl 111 hero, and for 3d for a lvl 121 hero, which does not make sense to me. What will happen if you do 2nd reincarnation on a new 120 hero? its total xp will drop below 0...
    Done! Thanks for your hard work

Quote Originally Posted by taehosun View Post
    Done! Thanks for your hard work
    It was a lot of work, and some still to do, but if people will be using it, it was worth it
    Without your post here I couldnt have dont it though, I have recommended it to many players already. Shame it doesnt include the silver issue though...

But if you have your numbers wrong for xp drop for 2nd and 3d reincarnation, I would like to know before i start doing more calculations. How sure are you they are right?
    PGM