Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [TIP] Amount of exp reduction of reincarnation and recommended reincarnation time.

[TIP] Amount of exp reduction of reincarnation and recommended reincarnation time.

I'm writing this, assuming all the readers are familiar with the mechanism of the reincarnation. So, I'll skip elaboration about the requirement or the effect of the reincarnation. Also, please understand the typos or grammar errors... I'm not a native :S

Introduction

To get the most out of the reincarnation, ideally, one has to lvl up the hero to 140 and fully cultivate it before every reincarnation (why? look at the "target reader" section). However, for a normal player like me, I just want to beat the bosses without too much effort (resourcese, T4 troops, stress when I lose ), and it becomes important 'when' to reincarnate my hero.

Obviously, reincarnating the hero at 100 is not a good idea. Your hero will become lvl30 or something, and you can't use the hero in a meaningful battle (for big boss or specific layer at PA).

Target Readers

Therefore, if you're hero's level is near 100, you don't have to read this tip. Hero at around 100 is not recommended to be reincarnated. Also, if you want to be the strongest ppl in the server, you don't have to read this either. Just lvl up your hero to 140 and fully cultivate it before every reincarnation, and here is why.

At 1st reincarnation, the cultivation and the base stat does not give 'break-even' difference. Let's suppose we have a hero A who is reincarnated at lvl100 with 30% cultivation, and another same-type hero B who is reincarnated at lvl140 with 100%.

A (lvl100): base 1000 + cult 300 (30% of the max 1000) = 1300, B (lvl140): base 2000 + cult 2000 (100% of the max 2000) = 4000

Of course this figures are wrong. I'm just giving a plausible example. When both of them get to the same lvl 140 after the 1st reincarnation, it might be:

A (lvl140): base 3000 + transfer 650 = 3650, B (lvl140): base 3000 + transfer 2000 = 5000

So, B might have 1K-1.5K higher base stat than A (I'm not sure about the exact difference, just an example). The 1K-1.5K difference might not be huge when we consider the cost to lvl up a hero from 100 to 140. However, this gets exponentially greater at your 2nd and 3rd reincarnation, even if you start to fully lvl up and cultivate both A and B. It is because the 2nd reincarnation transfers 70% of the current stat and 3rd reincarnation transfers 100% of the current stat. That means, the difference becomes 2K-2.5K (1K-1.5K x 170%) after the 2nd reincarnation and 4K-5K (2K-2.5K x 200%) after the 3rd reincarnation. This is the difference caused ONLY BY THE GAP BEFORE THE FIRST REINCARNATION. If A's cultivation and level and B's cultivation and level had greater gap, the difference would become much greater.

So, if you can bear the time when others' heroes are all reincarnated but yours are not, wait until 140 and fully cult it.

However, this is hard for 99% of the ppl. For majority of ppl like me, we want to quickly reincarnate the heroes so that we can beat the bosses without too much stress and beat 90% of the ppl in the arena (except 10% big guns), and we also do not want to lose too much strength by the lvl drop. Therefore, this article is for those people who want to reincarnate the heroes and hope to use them right after the reincarnation.

When To Reincarnate

First of all, I'm looking at the 'good reincarnation time' in terms of the level only, which means I'm not considering the cultivation at all. Once you reach the lvl I suggest, cultivate him as much as possible before you reincarnate the hero.

With the help of lots of ppl in my ally (derick, blackbone, MrAnderson, TedStriker), I've figured out the amount of exp reduction for each reincarnation.

For the 1st reincarnation, the exp reduction is 456,439,760.

For the 2nd reincarnation, the exp reduction is 1,181,439,760.

For the 3rd reincarnation, the exp reduction is 3,231,439,760.

1st Reincarnation

So, if your hero is 110+, you may do the 1st reincarnation at lvl113 with 52M exp, and the hero will become 110 (so that your hero does not take off FD set). If your hero is 115+, you may do the 1st reincarnation at 117+ (117 with 7M exp) so that your hero does not take off RR set. If your hero is 120+, you may do the 1st reincarnation at 121 close to 122 so that your hero does not take off the BP set or other lvl120 gear set.

2rd Reincarnation

If your hero is 110+, don't do the 2nd reincarnation. lvl117+ will become lvl110 and you have to take off the RR set. If you're lower, you'll even have to take off the FD set.

If your hero is 120+, lvl120 will become lvl115+, so you might consider the reincarnation since you can still wear the RR set. However, if you want to keep BP set or other lvl120 gear, you may consider 2nd reincarnation at lvl123 with 182M exp. Then your hero will become lvl120 after the 2nd reincarnation.

3rd Reincarnation

I assume you're above 125+ when you consider the third reincarnation. Otherwise, your lvl drop is too severe. It turns out if you do the 3rd reincarnation at lvl128 with 202M exp, your hero will be lvl120.

If you want to keep the lvl125 set, you may do the 3rd reincarnation at 132, and your hero will be 125.

If you want to keep the lvl130 set, you may do the 3rd reincarnation at 135 with 300M, and your hero will be 130.

I just did the math to come up with those levels and the exps. Due to some errors (I failed to find the required exp at lvl120 and lvl130), the actual required exp at the corresponding level is slightly lower than that. Anyway, if you do the reincarnation at those levels with exps, you are guaranteed to stay above the gear requirement

I appreciate any correction in the comment! and this article is being updated periodically...

****For more accurate exp reduction information as well as the level after the reincarnation, please refer to

https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...rop-calculator

Thanks to this post, I've derived the correct amount of exp reduction for both 2nd and 3rd reincarnation. (used to be wrong, but now corrected)
    Last edited by taehosun; 03-21-2014 at 06:03.

Nice bro..!! thanks for d info..!!
    Bone

Concerning your initial thread, I was about to comment it to be useless. But the information you are giving now is very valuable. In consequence, I can only say: Nice work!

nice job!!!
    Arseman Aka Duckie

So if I have lvl 121 hero with that much xp

After first reincarnate he will be lvl 120 right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kastiel View Post

lol no, you will be lvl 119 for sure

add the xp from 120 to 121 to ur 60 and then from 456 take the xp u have and see how much ur hero still needs

Lala s3

Quote Originally Posted by Kastiel View Post

Nope. You're not 121 close to 122

I don't have any info. about the required exp from 120 to 121, so I can't give you an accurate exp..

What I know for sure is you'll be 119 if you reincarnate the hero now.

Thank you guys

Quote Originally Posted by taehosun View Post

1st Reincarnation

So, if your hero is 110+, you may do the 1st reincarnation at lvl113 with 52M exp, and the hero will become 110 (so that your hero does not take off FD set). If your hero is 115+, you may do the 1st reincarnation at 117+ (117 with 7M exp) so that your hero does not take off RR set. If your hero is 120+, you may do the 1st reincarnation at 121 close to 122 so that your hero does not take off the BP set or other lvl120 gear set.

2rd Reincarnation

If your hero is 110+, don't do the 2nd reincarnation. lvl117+ will become lvl110 and you have to take off the RR set. If you're lower, you'll even have to take off the FD set.

If your hero is 120+, lvl120 will become lvl115+, so you might consider the reincarnation since you can still wear the RR set. However, if you want to keep BP set or other lvl120 gear, you may consider 2nd reincarnation at lvl123 with 182M exp. Then your hero will become lvl120 after the 2nd reincarnation.

3rd Reincarnation

I assume you're above 125+ when you consider the third reincarnation. Otherwise, your lvl drop is too severe. It turns out if you do the 3rd reincarnation at lvl128 with 202M exp, your hero will be lvl120.

If you want to keep the lvl125 set, you may do the 3rd reincarnation at 132, and your hero will be 125.

If you want to keep the lvl130 set, you may do the 3rd reincarnation at 135 with 300M, and your hero will be 130.

Good tip, but this is only for those top 10 in world boss, for regular players is just a waste of time and silver . For regular players is 100% better to do 1st reincarnation earlier because of the silver issue.