Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: perm protection on castle

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi, could you please tell us their char names?
    Wtf you going to do about it Leo, its part of your crappy game. If those to get a warning from Leo send me a private message. Ill get you in contact with someone who can get you money for Leo's harrassment of you

i have a big problemtoo,i have been plundered since april 8-13,every day non stop,this person plunders me,well its now on to 15 plunders,from april 8-13,i cannot level up.my little resources,he or she takes,they get no honor=0,i cannot plunder him or her,named zaria(508,304)level 42,then they sent an invite to battle,i cannot do zombie wars,etc,as all my troops are killed,i donnot know why they donnot go after someone there ownlevel,if there was a protection spell,or something i would need it,its frustrating,and annoying i understand that plundering is part of the game,but thisis

just get someone +-10 from your level to hit you with 1 infantry and you defend with a few archers like willow says

you can then hit each other make sure you lose when attacking, do this 6x a day if possible and you will both be protecting each other, 30min cooldown between fights plus you give the other player honor

keep that up and you will have a lot of honor for when you need to buy lots of badge of honors for hero reincarnation :P

there are nice link in help and guide section regarding how to handle plunder. do find that and read it. will help a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Greyskullxxx View Post
    Wtf you going to do about it Leo, its part of your crappy game. If those to get a warning from Leo send me a private message. Ill get you in contact with someone who can get you money for Leo's harrassment of you
    I am honestly sad I didn't notice this absurdly ****** post when it was made so that I could make fun of it.

Is anybody here? I need help.