Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: perm protection on castle

perm protection on castle

does any1 know how to put perm protection on castle im being plunder bullied by 2 people constantly please some1 help me PM on S14 AND IGN: faze

there is no way to....your options and defend and win, get an alliance member to step up and help, or burn all your resources and make it worthless to the ones hitting you

ive tried all of them but it don't work and there is away ive had it a few times but idk how I got it

Quote Originally Posted by Paul.Reddington View Post
    ive tried all of them but it don't work and there is away ive had it a few times but idk how I got it
    Hi, could you please tell us their char names?

Apokolypce and AKA from sever 14

there is a bug that puts a castle under permanent protection sometimes. But I don't know how to make it appear. Also it's not really fair to use a bug like that imo...
    But getting plundered over and over is really annoying and ruins your game, so I can understand you would want permanent protection.
    You can only be plundered 12 times a day (i think), so if you have 2 alli members plunder you with just 1 unit, you will go into protection for that day.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

ive tried everything but they just keep doing it and ive spent a lot of money on game and now thinking of quiting unless cog do something about it

Quote Originally Posted by Paul.Reddington View Post
    ive tried everything but they just keep doing it and ive spent a lot of money on game and now thinking of quiting unless cog do something about it
    ur 13 years old faze.... u spend money on game?..... yea.......................

Lala s3

I'm now 15 lol turned 15 a few weeks ago lmao

happy be-lated birthday
    Arseman Aka Duckie