Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (August 29th)

Maintenance Notice (August 29th)

Dear players,

The server s1 s3 s4 M3 M4 M5 M6 S14-s26 are going to be performing a maintenance update on Thursday August 29th, 20:00-20:30PDT (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won't be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.)

Contents:
    1. [On sale] Stone Exhibition
    Details:
    August 30th:
    Enhancement Stone Bag (Original price:210 G, now: 115G,stock: 50)
    Protection Stone Pack (Original price: 250G, now: 125G,stock: 100)
    Protection Stone Pack II (Original price: 700G, now: 300G,stock: 100)
    September 2nd:
    September 4th:

2. [Event] “Dead or Alive” Tournament

3. [Event] Enhancement Stone recycle
    Event Duration: from this maintenance to 0:00 on September 4th
    Details:
    During this event, you will get some of the enhancement stones you have used recycled:
    The system will send you back enhancement stone I*1 for every 5 enhancement stones I you have used.
    The system will send you back enhancement stone II*1 for every 3 enhancement stones II you have used.
    The system will send you back enhancement stone III*1 for every 2 enhancement stones III you have used.
    [Note]:
    Those recycled enhancement stones will be directly sent to your inventory once you have consumed the prescribed quantity of corresponding stones.

4. [Event] Arduous Quarryman
    Event Duration: from August 30th to September 3rd
    Details:
    During this event, all players will be presented with various enhancement materials for consecutive log-in.
    1st Day: Lucky Stone*1
    2nd Day: Lucky Stone*3
    3rd Day: Lucky Stone*5
    4th Day: Lucky Stone*7
    5th Day: Lucky Stone*10+Enhancement Stone I*2
    [Note]:
    If you have missed any day during the event, you will start from scratch and claim Lucky Stone*1 again.

5. The corresponding exchange interface for “Hunting Season” event will be removed after this maintenance.

6. Enhancing all 8 equipment of a hero uniformly to a certain level will endow this hero with extra attribute boost.

[Note]:
    This bonus is not confined to enhancing equipment set but also available for enhancing 8 separate pieces.

7. Players can link a pet to the chat box by shift-clicking its icon in pet management interface now.

8. A new scroll intended for players to teleport to “Monster Island” directly is sold at “Silver” section of the shop at a price of 2000 silvers (For VIP, 1600).

6. Enhancing all 8 equipment of a hero uniformly to a certain level will endow this hero with extra attribute boost.

do all part have to be the same suit ? -.-'
    will we see some special mark when we get bonuses ?

and i can already see like minimum 10 thread about bugs with this :€

8. A new scroll intended for players to teleport to “Monster Island” directly is sold at “Silver” section of the shop at a price of 2000 silvers (For VIP, 1600).

i suggest you just keep using daily interface and click go there ... 2K silver ... not worth it

and where is the new pet food ?? like that abysal red crap or at least oath and Ice T
    TheHonestOne S15

wow coiners will get super duper strong. now i knew why u didn't lower 120+ monster diffculty. GL coiners

I don't think the enhancement bonus is that good, unless you can get all to lvl 12+. 420+ units isn't worth it as you missed 2 or 3 units bonus from other set.

Where is the population increase? no way we can support this with number of troops we are allowed to hold.

also, are u saying a whole named suit (raging rhino), or just the gear on the hero (2 bp, 2rr, 2es, and 2fd)? BIG difference
    Last edited by Halobhaf; 08-29-2013 at 08:52.

Holy unit bonuses )

Quote Originally Posted by Halobhaf View Post

Where is the population increase? no way we can support this with number of troops we are allowed to hold.
    congratz halo more power to you though :P sadly i would like to see how you gonna manage to hold the troops

again all i see is coiners paradise feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Halobhaf View Post
    Where is the population increase? no way we can support this with number of troops we are allowed to hold.[/B][/B]
    An EXCELLENT point

Nice hero with 20.000.000 atk and vit: do you use a team of them to test the game, right? Lol
    However this maintenance isn't too bad. Also no coiners can get +200 units with a lot of ES I (and this is good). The problem is only that big coiners will become really too stronger than no-coiners.
    Server 6 - Deirdre - Level 121

Quote Originally Posted by Simone.Grosso View Post
    Nice hero with 20.000.000 atk and vit: do you use a team of them to test the game, right? Lol
    However this maintenance isn't too bad. Also no coiners can get +200 units with a lot of ES I (and this is good). The problem is only that big coiners will become really too stronger than no-coiners.
    last time i check (been awhile) u can't enhance es equip.