Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cultivation still bad with 20 Times.

Cultivation still bad with 20 Times.

Leo/Nico,

Is there still somebody bussy with improving this feature?
    Because it is only working properly if you use it for the first 1000 points.

And now with the golden heroes we need more cultivation then normaly.

PLEASE IMPROVE THIS.

Ok, we will try improving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Ok, we will try improving it.
    I suppose that you are still trying to Improve it, but you can't find anything good to solve it.

Yeah i was UNABLE to cultivate my gold attack hero with the 20x feature, i kept losing so much silver and NOt one , stat of attack or agility was green
    All i got was

Attack-red
    Def-green
    Vit-green
    Agility-red

For over 50 tries and over million of silver wasted

But when i did get green in the def or vit it was a silly +11 or less like wtf what are the chances

But meh dont get your hopes up many of the loyal players have gone, this game is pretty much over since we have been waiting for patience, i think she probably died

After waiting for 3 weeks, the cultivation is still BAD .

LEO/NICO,

Is there any chance you guys are realy gone change anyhting to make this better??
    I just spend 17 million silver to raise my golden hero with 500 points.
    But i need around 6000 points total before i can reincarnate him.
    Thats a ridiculous amount of silver, just for 1 hero.

Hi, we will try considering it. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

NEWS FLASH!!

~Leo/Nico, this is a MUST READ, Hot from the presses!~

The independent Dutch news agency NU reported:

Dutch and Flamish Public Health Authorities are combining forces after the suicide rate amongst Dutch and Flamish gamers suddenly spiked. Reportedly the suicide notes, written by the various deceased, contained indications to the reasons of suicide which were all too similar to be a coincidence.

A warning by the combined Public Health Authorities of the Netherlands and Flanders/Belgium has been issued directly to gamers who play Call of Gods.

"This series of similar incidents triggered a cross border cooperation between Flamish and Dutch Public Health Authorities, now coordinating their research into these suicides" stated Dutch Secretary of State for Public Health.

Upon questions by NU reporters at the press conference, the Flamish counterpart of the Dutch Minister added: "It is too early to call this an epidemic, though we must be careful and warn people at risk immediately. This is why we are going public with our preliminary findings now."

The underlying cause of the sudden high suicide rate is not yet entirely clear, but it has been disclosed that all suicide notes of the deceased referred to a mysterious game feature called 'Culting'. It seems that this exact feature caused Acute Severe Depression in the victims.

Apparently, the players of that game have been relatively happy citizens until the introduction of this feature referred to as 'Culting'. The already very negative effects of the feature on the well being of gamers, however, severely increased with the introduction of Golden Heroes. According to a surviving gamer, the feature went "from just boring where it concernes red, to deadly boring in pink and plainly depressing when it comes to golden".

Because it is unclear what was exactly meant by this description, investigators called developpers at publisher Boyojoy who work on Call of Gods, to clarify what 'Culting' is about.
    Unfortunately the developpers couldn't answer any specific questions and only replied with "I wouldn't know, because I have never 'culted' myself".
    Managers who were asked mostly replied with "Sorry, I do not have a game account in Call of Gods. I have never played it myself".

Authorities are nevertheless warning gamers to not enter the Call of Gods Realm and, in any case, to refrain from 'Culting', unless the gamer is already diagnosed as a full fledged autist. For non of not fully autistic gamers, the 'Culting' is deemed extremely dangerous.

As far as the authorties have disclosed to date, the health risks of 'Culting' entail:

1. Severe Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) in the pointing finger and wrist, as a result from gazillions of necessary clicks to advance 0.0001% in a hero's cultivation.

2. Acute Depression with a high suicidal tendency, as a result from that mere 0.0001% advance in cultivation from a gazillion clicks.

3. For gamers with a higher level of autism, the conseqences are limited:
    - Boredom from culting Red Heros,
    - Severe Boredom from culting Pink Heros and
    - Deadly Boredom from culting Golden Heros, though the risk of Acute Severe Depression remains.

All these negative effects are aggrevated by frequently occurring 'lag'.

The Dutch Ministry of Justice launched its own investigation to clearify if it is possibly a 'Crime against humanity' to force individuals to execute that many clicks with such a low success rate. According to a spokeswoman of the Ministry, the 'Culting' feature might also be classified as 'Slavery' (labor without pay and under threat of loss/losing), for which the developpers of the feature and managers of Call of Gods may be called to the International Court in The Hague in the Netherlands.

In addition to the Public Health and Justice inquiries into the matter, the National Intelligence Service started an inquiry into 'Culting' to determine whether this may lead to desperation and thereby to a higher rate of radicalisation amongst gamers and thus form a threat to public safety.
    Last edited by Pontuz; 08-10-2017 at 14:41.

New maintenance, and off course still no news about the cultivation.

Just back from a week holiday and i see that there has still nothing changed on the cultivation.

And another week of holiday is over, so work start next monday for me.
    Hopefully work also starts finaly for the devs.

Cultivation is still bad for the golden heroes.