Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Maintenance Notice (July 13th)

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    Well i never said it applies to old player. read the guy cmt, he said it;s his first and i also said first on the sv not first recharge of the week
    It's still a silly rule hidden away in a maintenance last year and put in without any real thought about the trouble it will cause. Any new player joining the game isn't going to know about it. What will they think when they decide to add gold for the first time and see that they can get +100% but only get +50%?

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    It's still a silly rule hidden away in a maintenance last year and put in without any real thought about the trouble it will cause. Any new player joining the game isn't going to know about it. What will they think when they decide to add gold for the first time and see that they can get +100% but only get +50%?
    Well that why I told them to ask for a refund and ask the dev to make it a sticker post like with the game rule

Quote Originally Posted by Guicui View Post
    16. [Promotion] Daily bonus
    Event time: 14th July 00:00:00- 20th July 00:00:00
    Details:
    Recharge any amount each day will get Unit Promotion Pack I*1
    Recharge 500 gold each day will get Unit Promotion Pack I*2
    Recharge 1000 gold each day will get Unit Promotion Pack II*2

Unit Promotion Pack I: Open: You'll gain Unit Upgrade Stone I*50 and Unit Upgrade Stone II*1.
    Unit Promotion Pack II: Open: You'll gain Unit Upgrade Stone II*20 and Promotion Stone I*1.

Note:
    Each prize can be claimed only once each day.

just noticed i haven't received any of those prizes too.......... guys seriously, so these 3 rewards missing and 500golds

Dude S48.M17

Hi, we will check that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wong.Decoy View Post
    I can't do any battle or quest , the system keep saying I am guarding.....
    Hi, please tell me your character name and server, I will try to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi, please tell me your character name and server, I will try to help you.
    I send ticket about the problem, after 20 hrs of waiting, the problem on my acc. fixed, thank you.

Ok.........

no news yet then on soldier souls stickers this week

FIX THE LAG

the solution to the problem of bad lag is easy, devs must get rid of useless and dead features

-flipflop (lame rewards)
    -team dungeon (no worth the drops )
    -heavens tower (without advance daylight essence droping somewere it is useless)
    -pet collection book (no purpose in the game)
    -badge shop, score shop I, valentine shop, most stuff in silver/coupons shop
    -all lvl 1 accounts dead for years

and do something with all those icons that fill our screen

We are having alot of lag because our game must load each day most of this useless stuff and there must be a problem with memory cache that not saving loads or it is not enough to save daily changes, because everydays the game load cache for abyss, dungeon, inventory and most common things we do in game. The game is overloaded with beta features and devs making more to get alot of money during its launch and after a weeks it is fall into oblivion without change the status of beta.

I did my own test with low lvl account in other server and the game experience is a bit fast because low lvl account dont need load all this shi.ts

Leo, somebody asked for layer 7 in abyss 2 and you launched it in next week, why tha he.ll u arent fixed the problem of lag wich is a serious problem for most ppl here and we are asking for a solutions during months? your company get broken and u switched us to slow servers or what? what is the point of treat us like bettatester if you never will listen us about what is working bad and bloken in game?

PGM are u doing reports about this every weeks? you must insist till this get fixed.

I want an anwer or will start spamming all the forum till it shut down

Quote Originally Posted by Wong.Decoy View Post
    I can't do any battle or quest , the system keep saying I am guarding.....
    have you submitted a ticket yet?...and if so what is ticket number so i can follow up

another cog problem that the devs refuse to rectify....remove extra heros and redo arena...then win in purg..this will fix the problem and as PGM you should know this fix already but the problem is WHY should we have to do this anyway