Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [New Feature] Pet Exchange

[New Feature] Pet Exchange

Move your character to “Pet Auction House” to enter “Pet Exchange” interface.

Pet exchange is a supplement and perfection for pet gameplay. You are able to trade your pets freely with others here. There is also visible presentation of the basic attributes of each pet, which makes it convenient for you to choose your favorite.

[Note]:
    1. Only pets that are not carried by any hero can be sold at auction.
    2. A transaction tax of 20% will be charged on the seller after he/she completes a successful transaction. The gold will be deducted from the hammer price directly, rounded down to the nearest whole number

E.g.
    If the seller sells a pet at
    24 gold, he/she will get 19 gold.
    27 gold, he/she will get 21 gold.
    3 gold, he/she will get 2 gold.
    2 gold, he/she will get 1 gold.
    1 gold, he/she will not get any gold.

Nice Update

Ignore those that make you fearful and sad, that degrade you back towards disease and death.

so if i sell for 1g I get 0,80 gold ? ROFL
    TheHonestOne S15

A transaction tax? Really? At least make it like a true auction house then where people can bid on items.

and i sure hope so that you will move that st.upid collection book there also
    TheHonestOne S15

Its like the tax if u would win csc betting. And I ill assume? the tax here will round up to the nearest whole gold amount, or perhaps at minimum be a fee of 1g?.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricMonk View Post
    A transaction tax? Really? At least make it like a true auction house then where people can bid on items.
    the transaction tax will discourage players from trading their pets around just to boost stats for updating arena for csc... i won't go into details but there are way in which this can be exploited pretty badly if made free. I am not sure but I think coiners can still exploit this feature.

we have been asking for a hero exchange for years! i guess this is almost it.

Seems quite stup!d to pay taxes in in an economy that is dying for more money...
    Last edited by Dimitris.Vannevar; 08-22-2013 at 10:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudit.Dalmia View Post
    the transaction tax will discourage players from trading their pets around just to boost stats for updating arena for csc... i won't go into details but there are way in which this can be exploited pretty badly if made free. I am not sure but I think coiners can still exploit this feature.
    Hmm, perhaps I misunderstand this feature. I assumed that we would only be able to buy/sell the cards, not the pet that results after use of a card. If you can sell a leveled pet, then yes, I agree it could be exploited. And still could for a small fee.