Thread: is there a newbie gift pack for this site of cog? :)

is there a newbie gift pack for this site of cog? :)

hi admins and mods i recently joined this site for cog but i play cog in a different company particularly lekool well i find your site better than theirs but i just wnat to ask if there are any newbie gift packs given in this site? thanks!

New players get the usual gift packs when they start the game. These are an icon beside the mail that you click every X minutes to receive the prize.

You can also check out the current events that are going to maybe get additional prizes.

im not referring to that gift. i mean a different gift like a gift that needs activation code. cause that exist in the main castle for every low levels. the get gift button.

There aren't any active gift codes atm that I am aware of. Some future events might have something you can redeem there or some promotion that will send you a code in the mail to use.

oh ok thanks because at the other site that i play cog they have already sent out some activation codes but i want to migrate to this site because i enjoy this more those not so much discrimination between the players who pay using atm and those players who are incapable of paying money for gold. say is there a chance for me to become an admin in this site?