Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event] Sacred Blacksmith's grace

[Event] Sacred Blacksmith's grace

Event durationFrom this maintenance on

Details
    The blacksmith in sky city is an old man with exquisite craft. During the war against demons, he forged sophisticated armors and weapons for human forces. And now he seems to be quite interested with the skill of enhancing equipment.

1. Players in each server who can enhance their equipment to +8 will be presented with Enhance Stone Pack.

Rewards:
    “Enhance Stone Pack I” includes 10 “Enhancement Stone II” and 10 “Lucky Stone”.
    “Enhance Stone Pack II” includes 6 “Enhancement Stone II” and 4 “Lucky Stone”.
    “Enhance Stone Pack II” includes 3 “Enhancement Stone II” and 2 “Lucky Stone”.

2. The first 10 players in each server who can enhance their equipment to +12 will be presented with Rare Enhance stone box.

Rewards:
    “Rare Enhance stone box I” includes 10 “Enhancement Stone III” and 10 “Lucky Stone”.
    “Rare Enhance stone box II” includes 6 “Enhancement Stone III” and 3 “Lucky Stone”.
    “Rare Enhance stone box III” includes 3 “Enhancement Stone III” and 2 “Lucky Stone”.

all of this just for high players. have you forgotten the rest of us?

Just another gimmick to get people to spend gold to buy stones. Useless for 98% of players.

it would be nice if you can transmute level 1 enhancement stones to level 2 stones... even level 1 stones are very hard to get here.

What about those of us with gear already lvl 8?

Quote Originally Posted by Halobhaf View Post
    What about those of us with gear already lvl 8?
    I guess you lost in that case. How could they figure out who was the first on your server to reach lvl 8 enhacement? But you have better chances for the lvl 12 thing.

Seems rather... lame to me
    Grahf - Server 9

and the strong get ever stronger - what about activities for lower lvls?

Hello Leo

why u guys didnt update our shop at youjoy/yoogames we dont have power crystal at shop and all this new stones we dont have , so makeing event and not updateing our shop?? so where we gone get that enhacement stone 1 ,2,3 ??
    can u pls talk your devs why they forget update our shop aswell here and other platform shop sell all this just not our shop ...
    ty

DyaNa
    youjoy /yoogames

Quote Originally Posted by DyaNa View Post
    Hello Leo

why u guys didnt update our shop at youjoy/yoogames we dont have power crystal at shop and all this new stones we dont have , so makeing event and not updateing our shop?? so where we gone get that enhacement stone 1 ,2,3 ??
    can u pls talk your devs why they forget update our shop aswell here and other platform shop sell all this just not our shop ...
    ty

DyaNa
    youjoy /yoogames
    Hi, this issue is cause by the yoogames platform, we have told them about this and they will solve this problem, you can also contact them with this problem. Thank you very much for your attention.