Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dungeon difficulty for hell level dungeon

Exclamation Dungeon difficulty for hell level dungeon

Developers, please be honest in answering me this: is the level 60 dungeon hell difficulty is the same now as it is before the event?

I'm lvl 72, with all orange heroes (2 of which I got using GOLD, so I believe I really can have a say in this), 4 already lvl 70, 2 are already 60, 3 attack and 3 balance. I'm using t3 troops, cateran cavaliers in the front and tramp masters in the back. Now, in an occasion, I fight with just a MOB, not the boss, not even the miniboss. It eats my caterans and my tramps. I survived, yes, but barely. When I'm 60, I can hit lv 50 hell with t2s with minimal loss. I just find difficulty against the mage miniboss only. Now only a mob in 60 hell when my level is 72 can give my t3s more difficulty than lvl 50 hell when I'm 60 with just t2s( and not full orange)?

I haven't taste the 60 hell dungeon before the event, so you guys can lie all you want and I can't say that you lie. All I demand is the answer: Have you brought down the difficulty back to before the event? If the difficulty before the event is the same like this, I'm very satisfied, I'll wait til I get stronger before I troll the 60 dungeon hell again.
    But if it's not, when all of you have said it yourselves that you have brought the dungeon back to normal, what is happening? I have spent valuable keys just because I trust you guys. Now, please answer me.
    And anyone who has been in lvl 60 dungeon hell, is it really like this before the event? The mobs are as strong as t3 units, with 1500 troops each? I mean, it really is a pain to see your berserker only kills 200 of the 1000+ hound, and even a lvl 70 orange hero using harmony sword with a tramp unit cannot 1 shot the defenders. Hey, if it's the normal thing, I'll accept it gladly.

I'm waiting for your answers.

for the christmas event the big big boss in hell 60 had 50k strength

Hi go_blover, if our develop alter the difficulty of the dungeon, we must make an announcement to inform our players. Thank you for playing our game. Happy New Year.

Monsters are the same as in the christmas event. Mobs had 10k str back then and now 10k also. But bosses are easier, in the xmas event Voscam in d6h had 50k str, but now it has 35k if i remember right. And now i can do it with 1x t2 cav as tank. In the xmas event i had to use 2x t3 tanks to beat it.

(but now the drops blows)

Quote Originally Posted by kuupo3 View Post
    Monsters are the same as in the christmas event. Mobs had 10k str back then and now 10k also. But bosses are easier, in the xmas event Voscam in d6h had 50k str, but now it has 35k if i remember right. And now i can do it with 1x t2 cav as tank. In the xmas event i had to use 2x t3 tanks to beat it.

(but now the drops blows)
    Thank you for your detail reply.

Erm, so that means the dungeon level 60 hell haven't returned to normal before the event? But I read in other thread that you, Leo, said it yourself that the dungeon has already returned to normal. Ok, I'm lost here. Please define normal to me?

Leo, please understand that I support you guys, whatever your decisions are. Even if you said you won't return it back to normal again, I'll just have to endure and wait til I'm stronger, that's it. But I'm already level 72 and I thought that a normal level 60 hell will be a good place for me. But then when I use my precious key to enter 60 hell, I found out it's still crazy strong. Ok, I thought you guys forgot to do that, I'm cool. Then I read you said everything went back to normal, so I thought good, I try lv 60 hell again, and I found myself wasting my t3s on mobs.

For every single time I enter the dungeons because I believed what you told me, I wasted my keys, my score for not completing it (which I can get easily just by finishing level 50 hell), and my t3s.
    Now please, define to me what normal is for level 60 hell. So I can decide what to do. If the numbers told by Kuupo is normal NOW, I'll just have to accept it. Don't worry if what you'll say will conflict what you have said on other threads previous time, as long as it is what is happening, and will it stay like that or not.
    It would help if you can give something detailed, like what Kuupo did.

Happy new year to you too.

HI,go_blover. We just have lowered the difficulty of dungeon boss and drop rate(lvl60,lvl70,lvl80)and we haven't returned them to normal, But they will be normal after event. Have a good time in COG. Happy new year.

Thanks for your reply Leo. That means, the difficulty will be back after 11th January, correct?

Yes, go_blover. If we have other alterations, we also will inform players in the forum. Thank you for playing our game.

Thank you so much Leo.