Thread: Call of Gods Wiki

Call of Gods Wiki

Hello everyone. As you can see, Call of Gods is getting popular day by day and every popular game should have a Wiki.

If you think you can help and want to - make Call of Gods Wiki better! Add some information about races, units, buildings, items, quests or monsters!

I will try to care about Undead race and info about it. If you are human or elf - edit human/elf page! If you think undead page need more info - add it!

Call of Gods Wikia - click here!

Thanks and we often contact each other, OK?

Sure, we should co-operate. I asked few players to help with Wikia, they think it's a good idea.

Is there an option to get items database? I would try to put it on Wikia, at least level 1-30 ones.. It would be a lot easier than asking players about what items they found.
    Last edited by DeadlyJake; 11-11-2010 at 00:25.

a wiki for call of gods is a gr8 idea and i will do all i can to help out with it

Thanks, killacus.

I though that this thread and wiki is dead. Good to see someone who wants to help.

@ deadly jake, i am a fairly new member to this game and the forum but wish to help in any way i can. if you wish you can private message me with any work you need me to do.

You can add whatever you want, make new page on wikia, add pictures, tables, text. If you want to expand items list - OK! If you want to add something else - OK! It don't really care what you add, as long if it's something about the game and it looks good.

Thanks everyone. We will make "Call of Gods" better and give you a better time in "CoG"!